Vikka_V wrote: »
    Small, soft, clammy hands

Ewwwww
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Dead fish handshake

im a big fan of shaking someone's hand, but pulling my middle finger in during and kinda wiggling it around in their palm without letting go. would you be okay with that?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    Dead fish handshake

Right?

If I'm shaking hands with a teenager and he has no grip, I'll tell him -

Let's try that again
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Dead fish handshake

But what if I just don't want to hurt you 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »

I had a girlfriend that did not like to hold hands with me because my hands were to big.....she said it bothered her fingers to spread them so wide to interlock.....is there such a thing as too big?.......

Yup. I have ridiculously small hands...the manicurists makes fun of them everytime
    :(

But mean with large hands it is uncomfortable...I end up holding 2 fingers
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options

I had a girlfriend that did not like to hold hands with me because my hands were to big.....she said it bothered her fingers to spread them so wide to interlock.....is there such a thing as too big?.......

Yup. I have ridiculously small hands...the manicurists makes fun of them everytime

I see....so most likely she just didnt like me otherwise she would have adapted like you do.....well thats heartbreaking....:(

Maybe she adapta less quickly. I dunno...🤷‍♀️
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

My hands are small compared to most women, just not the Little people show small. Most men I have dated weren't overtly blessed with large hands, so its been relatively comfortable.

One man in Manhattan had really large hands, and he would hold my hand vs me holding his. I naturally didn't think to have my way via controlling the clasp. Felt more instinctive.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Dead fish handshake
    iMago wrote: »
    Dead fish handshake

im a big fan of shaking someone's hand, but pulling my middle finger in during and kinda wiggling it around in their palm without letting go. would you be okay with that?

i like to wash my hands but not dry them then try to hold hands with someone

"sorry no paper towels in the bathroom"
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Bad feet is a no for me.

what if he covers them with socks?

vvtx046keyv7.gif
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

I'm thinking yes, have yet to witness it tho.

This is adorable!

My hands are small compared to most women, just not the Little people show small. Most men I have dated weren't overtly blessed with large hands, so its been relatively comfortable.

One man in Manhattan had really large hands, and he would hold my hand vs me holding his. I naturally didn't think to have my way via controlling the clasp. Felt more instinctive.

Yes! There is more than one way to hold a hand

...altho holding hands is kinda gross, who knows where those things have been
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Dead fish handshake

This is my favorite kind of handshake. In fact I believe it would be a deal breaker if they did anything other than this.