nooshi713 wrote: »
    bojack5 wrote: »
    If he doesn't smell good, it's a NO.

Oh good....my constant body odor aroma is intoxicating to women.....its my "musk"....

How do you know it is intoxicating to women? lol

Because thats what the flocks of women that want to be around me tell me.....who am i to call them liars?

Flocks of women? I don't know if you are being serious or kidding.

Well its very flattering that you may think there is even a chance flocks of women would be around me lol

I don't know what to believe. But I am very in tune with all 5 senses. I will tell you if you smell good or not.

And ill tell you if you are correct or not.....;)

You can't tell me if I'm correct or not when it is my opinion. LOL!
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options

Oh good....my constant body odor aroma is intoxicating to women.....its my "musk"....

How do you know it is intoxicating to women? lol

Because thats what the flocks of women that want to be around me tell me.....who am i to call them liars?

Flocks of women? I don't know if you are being serious or kidding.

Well its very flattering that you may think there is even a chance flocks of women would be around me lol

I don't know what to believe. But I am very in tune with all 5 senses. I will tell you if you smell good or not.

And ill tell you if you are correct or not.....;)

You can't tell me if I'm correct or not when it is my opinion. LOL!

Whatever you say.....;)
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Axe body spray.

i thought about making a "crush *notes*" thread where we discuss what type of perfume/cologne/body wash/deodorants we all wear. but i don't suppose it'll be worth it until someone invents smell-o-vision for computer monitors.

Do it!
  • tarwen85
    tarwen85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Inquiries such as this. It's not the Spanish Inquisition...
    Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    tarwen85 wrote: »
    Inquiries such as this. It's not the Spanish Inquisition...
    Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!

I love the smell of the Spanish Inquisition in the morning. It smells like...Torquemada.
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    A preconcieved idea of who they think I am or want me to be.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »

That’s cute coming from the likes of you
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Guilt trip appliers
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    someone who doesn't dust the house every now and then.

like you go in the bedroom and the top of the headboard of the bed is covered in dust so thick you can write your name in it. that sort of thing.

like cmon sis let's at least TRY to have a little self respect and pride here. maybe go pick up a can of pledge and a microfiber cloth or at least a few swiffers

-included with the above is someone who doesn't clean their ceiling fans off once a month or so. you know what im talking about- when there's literal filth just chilling on the fan blades, getting all spun around and up in my nostrils.

My ceiling fan is above my bed and I have not figured out a way to keep dust from raining down on my bed when I clean it. Please come help

Best way is to just ignore it and hope it goes away
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

like you go in the bedroom and the top of the headboard of the bed is covered in dust so thick you can write your name in it. that sort of thing.

like cmon sis let's at least TRY to have a little self respect and pride here. maybe go pick up a can of pledge and a microfiber cloth or at least a few swiffers

-included with the above is someone who doesn't clean their ceiling fans off once a month or so. you know what im talking about- when there's literal filth just chilling on the fan blades, getting all spun around and up in my nostrils.

My ceiling fan is above my bed and I have not figured out a way to keep dust from raining down on my bed when I clean it. Please come help

just grab on to it, with a firm grip. and close your eyes if it starts to make a mess all over you.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

All the important stuff gets blown off when you turn the fan on any way right 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options

objectifies men ugh so gross

Hi tennis boy. Can I fetch your balls for you.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

All the important stuff gets blown off when you turn the fan on any way right 🤷🏽‍♂️

Right? A fan is self dusting. And if it doesn’t blow off when the fan is on, its hardly going to come down and give you the flu. Overachievers smh
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options

objectifies men ugh so gross

Hi tennis boy. Can I fetch your balls for you.

Grab my stick and lets go hard.

34159751_2077627505850871_3450646621904175104_n.jpg

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options

6rlvd26sxrub.jpeg

🤪😱
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

On the day you wash your sheets, dust with a swifter. If dust falls on your naked mattress, then vacuum it up.

Simple.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Small, soft, clammy hands

with a limp noodle handshake... no.