Sorry babe. That's a deal-breaker

Options

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Any guy who is really into star signs. I dated a guy who, after every conversation, argument, etc, would say "you feel like that because you're an Aries."

NO! I feel like that because I'm me. :)

Ditto. I would much prefer to date a Luciferist, Satanist or Atheist than those who'd relate every occurrence or reaction to your star sign or numerology.
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Any guy who is really into star signs. I dated a guy who, after every conversation, argument, etc, would say "you feel like that because you're an Aries."

NO! I feel like that because I'm me. :)

Ditto. I would much prefer to date a Luciferist, Satanist or Atheist than those who'd relate every occurrence or reaction to your star sign or numerology.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Any facial hair style I consider "stupid". It's not going to work if I can't look at him without smirking.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options

Is there a sign in sheet anywhere? Or are you doing tryouts? How does this work?

Sure there is. I am single. Lol.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    someone who doesn't dust the house every now and then.

like you go in the bedroom and the top of the headboard of the bed is covered in dust so thick you can write your name in it. that sort of thing.

like cmon sis let's at least TRY to have a little self respect and pride here. maybe go pick up a can of pledge and a microfiber cloth or at least a few swiffers

-included with the above is someone who doesn't clean their ceiling fans off once a month or so. you know what im talking about- when there's literal filth just chilling on the fan blades, getting all spun around and up in my nostrils.
  • iMago
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »

like you go in the bedroom and the top of the headboard of the bed is covered in dust so thick you can write your name in it. that sort of thing.

like cmon sis let's at least TRY to have a little self respect and pride here. maybe go pick up a can of pledge and a microfiber cloth or at least a few swiffers

-included with the above is someone who doesn't clean their ceiling fans off once a month or so. you know what im talking about- when there's literal filth just chilling on the fan blades, getting all spun around and up in my nostrils.

zod2xywnwn93.gif

i take no shame in being a clean freak. i ain't had the hardcore flu in like 8 years maybe 9 now. i attribute that, at least partially, to a high level of cleanliness.
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

zod2xywnwn93.gif

i take no shame in being a clean freak. i ain't had the hardcore flu in like 8 years maybe 9 now. i attribute that, at least partially, to a high level of cleanliness.

This. I have not been sick since high school. I'm talking not even a sore throat. I believe what I eat and the cleanliness of my home is the reason.
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Sleeping with other guys.
  • iMago
    Options

zod2xywnwn93.gif

zod2xywnwn93.gif

This. I have not been sick since high school. I'm talking not even a sore throat. I believe what I eat and the cleanliness of my home is the reason.

okay but i bet neither of u live with little psycho germy gnomes who lick shopping carts and then cough on everything either

psycho german gnomes would be such a good punk band name for real
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

s3lrq0t92xn8.jpeg
    kop2wdc0oun8.jpeg
    d4snf9p7td43.jpeg
  • iMago
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

s3lrq0t92xn8.jpeg
    kop2wdc0oun8.jpeg
    d4snf9p7td43.jpeg

oh god i knew you'd be one of those people

fc6zwhamxr2c.jpg
  • kindalikevelma
    Options

s3lrq0t92xn8.jpeg
    kop2wdc0oun8.jpeg
    d4snf9p7td43.jpeg

i am triggered
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

s3lrq0t92xn8.jpeg
    kop2wdc0oun8.jpeg
    d4snf9p7td43.jpeg

oh god i knew you'd be one of those people

fc6zwhamxr2c.jpg

I refuse to clean them on principle. This place was a dump when we moved in, I’ll be damned if I’m leaving it in better condition than when we moved into this godforsaken place
  • kindalikevelma
    Options

zod2xywnwn93.gif

zod2xywnwn93.gif

okay but i bet neither of u live with little psycho germy gnomes who lick shopping carts and then cough on everything either

I have a kid. He's past the cart licking stage but still goes to public school.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

👏👏👏 men like you exist 🙌