Options

Replies

• Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Small, soft, clammy hands

with a limp noodle handshake... no.

One of my Dad rules for my boys is everyone....EVERYONE gets a firm handshake.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    someone who doesn't dust the house every now and then.

like you go in the bedroom and the top of the headboard of the bed is covered in dust so thick you can write your name in it. that sort of thing.

like cmon sis let's at least TRY to have a little self respect and pride here. maybe go pick up a can of pledge and a microfiber cloth or at least a few swiffers

-included with the above is someone who doesn't clean their ceiling fans off once a month or so. you know what im talking about- when there's literal filth just chilling on the fan blades, getting all spun around and up in my nostrils.

Yet a dirty mirror is ok?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

like you go in the bedroom and the top of the headboard of the bed is covered in dust so thick you can write your name in it. that sort of thing.

like cmon sis let's at least TRY to have a little self respect and pride here. maybe go pick up a can of pledge and a microfiber cloth or at least a few swiffers

-included with the above is someone who doesn't clean their ceiling fans off once a month or so. you know what im talking about- when there's literal filth just chilling on the fan blades, getting all spun around and up in my nostrils.

tumblr_nfb4viViGO1qgfbkmo3_500.gif
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »

This is my rule too. Most guys have a look of shock when I grab their hand firmly to shake it. I ain't no *kitten*.
  • Alex_P_N
    Alex_P_N Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Bad kissing, bad hygiene, smokers breath, body odour, rudeness, and over materialistic/gold digging.
    Options

tumblr_nfb4viViGO1qgfbkmo3_500.gif

zlx0urmfbiu8.png
    Options
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »

I look people in the eye as I firmly shake their hand. I conduct multiple interviews everyday and I can't say a limp noodle handshake right off the hop does not skew my opinion just a little bit.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »

My ceiling fan is above my bed and I have not figured out a way to keep dust from raining down on my bed when I clean it. Please come help

Best way is to just ignore it and hope it goes away

All the important stuff gets blown off when you turn the fan on any way right 🤷🏽‍♂️

Right? A fan is self dusting. And if it doesn’t blow off when the fan is on, its hardly going to come down and give you the flu. Overachievers smh

I just put it on high whenever I need to dust the whole room 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

My ceiling fan is above my bed and I have not figured out a way to keep dust from raining down on my bed when I clean it. Please come help

Best way is to just ignore it and hope it goes away

All the important stuff gets blown off when you turn the fan on any way right 🤷🏽‍♂️

Right? A fan is self dusting. And if it doesn’t blow off when the fan is on, its hardly going to come down and give you the flu. Overachievers smh

I just put it on high whenever I need to dust the whole room 🤷🏽‍♂️

😂
  • glgcam5150
    glgcam5150 Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Dont touch my closet space

Is that where you hide the bodies?

No That’s Where He Hides His ..
    7ron8stvlh60.gif
  • cdlee4
    cdlee4 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    If she leaves the seat up.
  • cdlee4
    Options

Its where i hide my
    clothes

clickbait. got me
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Call me 'bae'...one more time...
  • cdlee4
    Options

Its where i hide my
    clothes

You meant

Crocs

Cause Lord knows those things shouldn’t be shown in public.

don't know how you do this but got me again! I can't stop clicking
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Your hot then cold bs