Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    A short temper is a hard pass for me.

Admittedly I have a bit of a quick temper...but I don't show it...my temper just shifts drastically sometimes, my 'blood boils', but I reign it in quick too.

Your post reminded me tho today I saw a man lose it on his dog, because the dog wasn't sitting perfectly on command. The dog was super sweet and just excited and wanted to say 'hi' to everyone.
    The guys short temper and anger actually scared me a bit, I couldn't understand the hostility, the way he was yelling at the dog.
    Definite deal breaker, and 'red flag'

i’ve got a short temper mostly with inanimate things like computer code or machines that aren’t working properly or politicians or sales guys

but even when i get mad something funny or shiny distracts me and i’m good again

also i don’t mind a bad temper sometimes as long as u can laugh at yourself too sometimes

I tend to be the opposite. I don't get upset often, but when I get angry i tend to hold a grudge. I end up not being angry at even the event but the fact that you made me angry.

I don't usually get genuinely angry either... I mean I'll get pissed off at someone going 50 in the fast lane and flash my high beans to gtf out of the way.. But that's different

Although, once I believe someone is trying to manipulate me, they will forever lose my trust and will always be handled as if they were a piece on the board
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Options

Admittedly I have a bit of a quick temper...but I don't show it...my temper just shifts drastically sometimes, my 'blood boils', but I reign it in quick too.

Your post reminded me tho today I saw a man lose it on his dog, because the dog wasn't sitting perfectly on command. The dog was super sweet and just excited and wanted to say 'hi' to everyone.
    The guys short temper and anger actually scared me a bit, I couldn't understand the hostility, the way he was yelling at the dog.

i’ve got a short temper mostly with inanimate things like computer code or machines that aren’t working properly or politicians or sales guys

but even when i get mad something funny or shiny distracts me and i’m good again

also i don’t mind a bad temper sometimes as long as u can laugh at yourself too sometimes

I tend to be the opposite. I don't get upset often, but when I get angry i tend to hold a grudge. I end up not being angry at even the event but the fact that you made me angry.

I don't usually get genuinely angry either... I mean I'll get pissed off at someone going 50 in the fast lane and flash my high beans to gtf out of the way.. But that's different

Although, once I believe someone is trying to manipulate me, they will forever lose my trust and will always be handled as if they were a piece on the board

Very much this. I tend to just say what I mean and once I find someone is working an angle or ulterior motive on me. Bye Bye!

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

I'm kinda the same..
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    edited November 2018
    Options
    If I feel under valued
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    If he is not capable of cooking meat over a fire.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    If someone treats my family with disrespect. You do not have to love them but you do need to respect them. I won't be put in a decision where i need to decide

The ol’ “i can talk bad about my family but you can’t” rule. 😅
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    My real name ends in a consonant. Whew.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    if her first name ends in a vowel

I'm the exception though, right? :D:p
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    If I feel under valued

Hmmm, let's see... determined, kind, accomplished, consciously aware, open minded, intelligent, great taste in music and stylish but not TOO stylish... I see plenty of value :)
  • The_Devil_in_Miss_Jones
    Options
    if she stores things in her bra.

cellphone
    keys
    chapstick
    money. especially money.

i used to work retail and there's nothing worse in this world than sweaty bra money being handed to you at the cash register.

it's like being visited by a twisted soccer-mom-box-wine-hobgoblin version of Santa.

:D:D<3
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    if she stores things in her bra.

cellphone
    keys
    chapstick
    money. especially money.

i used to work retail and there's nothing worse in this world than sweaty bra money being handed to you at the cash register.

it's like being visited by a twisted soccer-mom-box-wine-hobgoblin version of Santa.

u are so *kitten* mean to me i cant even

on a scale from 1 to even, you can't.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    If I feel under valued

Hmmm, let's see... determined, kind, accomplished, consciously aware, open minded, intelligent, great taste in music and stylish but not TOO stylish... I see plenty of value :)

You forgot hansom... 😏
    And funny 🤷🏽‍♂️

😂😂😂

Seriously though... You really just made my night, thanks for saying so...

I've always thought you were pretty special to sweets :heart:
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Not active and can’t be spontaneous.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    She smokes cigarettes! I ain't got time for dat 5h!t!!!