Replies

• miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I embrace my 8 too.

You're at least a 15.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    8 is good - its 2 points away from perfect. Proudly embrace it.
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy with an 8 any night of the week
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    wiggle_5.gif
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I embrace my 8 too.

inches? :love:
  • verymissk
    verymissk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    You get a 10 for fishing!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i thought we were talking about SIZE 8. in which case, i'm happy to embrace mine ;) anyone else want to embrace it? hehehe.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I embrace my 8 too.

inches? :love:

:devil:

:laugh:
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    i thought we were talking about SIZE 8. in which case, i'm happy to embrace mine ;) anyone else want to embrace it? hehehe.

I would !! ;)
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options

would embrace
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

I thought the same thing.

Let's embrace each other. :wink:
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    Well damn society has us so conditioned to be a space to all sorts of numbers. We need to be happy in our own skins.. But being told by someone (especially someone who they themselves are not "all that")... Stings just a little. Lets just keep to big and tightening our bids and strive to ge that person at our High School reunions that people say, "wow! I never noticed how hot they were back then!" :p
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    ...sick of.. And yet flattered...to be called an "8". Your thoughts on if "8" is a compliment or jab?

maybe you could move up a little in the world if you would work on your sammich making skills.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    In my book, it's a complement. Only perfect goddesses are 10. Then you have supermodels and actresses, 9.

Then you have me 8. The height of mortal non-photoshopped perfection.

Now if only ppl would stop telling me I'm a 6.5 due to "still have a pretty face".
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    8/8 would embrace dani, tim, and excuse_less.
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    It has perfect symmetry.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Well damn society has us so conditioned to be a space to all sorts of numbers. We need to be happy in our own skins.. But being told by someone (especially someone who they themselves are not "all that")... Stings just a little. Lets just keep to big and tightening our bids and strive to ge that person at our High School reunions that people say, "wow! I never noticed how hot they were back then!" :p

You're 42, why do you care what someone said in a clearly childish game?
  • sukiwabi
    sukiwabi Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Does it matter? :/

this! omg this.
  • KelleyGirl74
    KelleyGirl74 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    kidding me? I'd be happy to be called an 8 I have been called a 5 :-( I didnt think I was that bad lol

5...FIVE!!! Are you kidding me???? Really? Whomever told you that is a jacka$$

I have a friend and he referenced me as a number, I punched him dead in the gut. Told him if he ever deduced me to a number, he'd get one in the nose. I love him to death though. I really do. I'm an not a number!! I'm an Nika.
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    Easy solution.

Stay out of those threads.