Embracing my "8"

Options

Replies

• Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    you realise that no matter what number you get you are never going to be happy.

why does it matter.

there will always be the belief inside of you (even if you got a 10) that they are missing something and so it's not a true reflection of their scoring.

it really does not matter.

and fivethreeone is right...most of us are 5's.
  • HacheraTsarine
    HacheraTsarine Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Whenever I want to feel pretty, I just visit the prison instead of making threads on the interweb phishing for compliments

^^this
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Easy solution.

Stay out of those threads.

I see what you did there.
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I embrace my 8 too.

surprised there were so many comments AHEAD of this one! hehe.....beat me to the punch
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    IsThisReallife.gif
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    NOT fishing. So all the fishing lines are way off. I've just worked my *kitten* off to redo my body after major weight loss.. Was feeling good...then it's so sad how someone can make use feel bad about ourselves. I needed clarification. Plus, is it wrong to smile if someone gives you a heartfelt compliment? I think not.

But why do you need clarification from a bunch of random people on a forum? It seems a tad bizarre to me...maybe it's just me...who knows.
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    So are you asking people to rate you or are they just running up to you on the street and yelling numbers?
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I couldn't possibly see 8 as an insult. I'd be happy to be called an 8.

But seriously, did someone walk up to you and go "Meh, you're an 8."
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    I get called a 5-8 usually the lower number is where they pin me. It
    all is about who is judging I guess. It used to bother me but I keep
    trying to be the best me I can, even if it is a 7!
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    kidding me? I'd be happy to be called an 8 I have been called a 5 :-( I didnt think I was that bad lol

This
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    ? 8 is way above average something like a 3 means you're bad looking.
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    The reality is that we are...or should be...online for support and motivation. How ever you get your motivation....that's up to you. It's sad when, especially women, passive aggressively attack...make nasty comments and unjust accusations. Jabs and mean comments make someone look uglier than they are. Just throwing that out there
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Please-Be-Carefull.png
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    See. Sad
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    fish_pipe.gif

Looking for me?
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    The reality is that we are...or should be...online for support and motivation. How ever you get your motivation....that's up to you. It's sad when, especially women, passive aggressively attack...make nasty comments and unjust accusations. Jabs and mean comments make someone look uglier than they are. Just throwing that out there

nvm.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    8's are AWESOME...you have 2 holes and LOTs of curves!
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Be thankful you're int he 8+ club sheesh.
  • HahnTBeth
    HahnTBeth Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    No one can make you feel inferior unless you let them, just as no one can make you doubt yourself unless you allow them to do so. You worked hard to get where you are so embrace it, flaunt it, love it, whatever, and to hell with all the people judging you based on what? A picture? Sounds pretty juvenile to put so much thought and time into a silly little number that has no relevance to who you actually are.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    GO_FISHING.gif