Good carbs/bad carbs?

Options
2»

Replies

• amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Mellzxo wrote: »
    Thanks guys. And no she never put the idea in my head. But she said I was carb heavy. I never eat over my calorie limit so I should be okay. I am for 1200-1300 cals at most for the whole day

If you are truly carbohydrate-heavy, it means you're eating too little fat or protein. Instead of artificially limiting carbohydrates, it might be helpful to focus on getting more of whatever you need more of -- whether that is fat, protein, or some of both.

Exactly. Just balance your food overall around your nutrition needs.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Mellzxo wrote: »
    Thanks guys. And no she never put the idea in my head. But she said I was carb heavy. I never eat over my calorie limit so I should be okay. I am for 1200-1300 cals at most for the whole day

Who is 'she'?

I think it was in response to this comment earlier in the thread: "If your dietitian is the source of your idea that there are good carbs and bad carbs, he or she would be the person to ask . . . "
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    If you are looking for low carb friendlies then you should check out the Low Carb forum in here. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum