My family stresses me out.

Options
124»

Replies

• 2020yesyouwill2020
    2020yesyouwill2020 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Not to mention, this is my fault. His words. I caused his failure by convincing him to get his children off the street. Nevermind wasted tax returns. Nevermind the twins lived with us during the school year. If any of you would pray, I would appreciate it. Pray for these children that I can't help anymore. I'm so angry and sad. I hope he's lying.
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    You know this isn’t your fault. This is your brothers fault for not manning up and being the adult and Dad his kids need. Unfortunately, unless you are willing and able to gain custody of them through the courts then there isn’t much that you can do.

Your brother is a user and you’ve got to stop trying to save him. He might have to hit rock bottom and learn how to save himself but you can’t do it for him ❤️
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    Not to mention, this is my fault. His words. I caused his failure by convincing him to get his children off the street. Nevermind wasted tax returns. Nevermind the twins lived with us during the school year. If any of you would pray, I would appreciate it. Pray for these children that I can't help anymore. I'm so angry and sad. I hope he's lying.

hes playing on your kind heart and if he would really do that to his children then he doesnt deserve them. pretty bad that he has to involve the kids into his pettiness. if you are truly worried about the kids talk to a social worker or someone that may be able to help. tell them he is threatening to send his children into a life of homelessness and whatever else. he NEEDS help alright he needs mental help.his problems are his own,not yours,but he makes you the scapegoat.I dont know if CPS could help you gain custody of them or not,if thats even an option. but those children do not need to live under his roof if hes going to basically make those kinds of threats.

he should want to give his kids a better life,they ARE his responsibility, he has to think of them first and he isnt es thinking of himself.