Replies

• DeniseWilson43
    DeniseWilson43 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Iam in .... Denise
  • EliseTK1
    EliseTK1 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 5'6", started at 179 lbs, down to 176 as of this morning, expect to hit just under 170 by Jan 1. After that I'll continue until I get to my goal of 155 lbs. Anyone looking for some motivation and commiseration, feel free to add me! My main fitness pursuit is running. Time to work on speed!
  • takemetosingapore2019
    Options
    Just posting again to say anyone can add me too! 🎉
  • fatguy_fitness
    fatguy_fitness Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • busguy187
    busguy187 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY! I've been trying to restart my motivation for a while. Hope to keep motivated with you all! LET'S DO IT! 10 lbs!

I'm currently 162. I was at 152 before the summer. Totally possible again! B)
  • foxyroxytm87
    foxyroxytm87 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I hope so too! Knowing tomorrow is weigh in day is extra motivation for me to be 100% accurate today with my tracking!
  • ellepamelle
    ellepamelle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Might be late but I'm joining!
    SW 11/18 - 132lbs
    GW - 120lbs

I just got discharged from the hospital as I have been "abusing" myself, hence, the gains and being sickly. Time to get back on track! Thanks for the motivation, everyone. 😁
  • Justmyrose
    Justmyrose Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m also interested!!
  • R1c0f1t
    R1c0f1t Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • liltortillaboy
    liltortillaboy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I’m in! Feel free to add me, y’all.
  • elianns
    elianns Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm interested. I was having some success with MFP but then life got super stressful and I could use the motivation to get back into it.
  • YogiCece
    YogiCece Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Week 2 - Monday morning weigh-in:

5th Nov: 130
    12th Nov: 129
    19th Nov: 127.5
    New Year 2019 Goal: 120

Feel free to add me if you're looking for another active mfp friend who enjoys motivating others. After all, it's the best way to stay motivated yourself! :smiley:
  • PeterB2B
    PeterB2B Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello All - I'm a little late to the party but woke up this morning with a need to get things started! I'm 5'10" - we do stones here in the UK. 14st 7Lbs - that's 203Lbs. If I can lose the 7lbs before New Year I'll be chuffed!
  • foxyroxytm87
    foxyroxytm87 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Monday morning weigh in
    12th November: 134.8
    19th November: 131.8

Not too shabby for the first week. Congratulations everyone!
  • EliseTK1
    EliseTK1 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Monday weigh in:
    SW 11/12/18 179.4 lbs
    CW 11/19/18 176 lbs

Woot!! Let's do this thing!!!
  • PigHerder
    PigHerder Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Just checking in - I'm 6lbs down since I started the challenge on Oct 31st. Definitely on track to crank out another 4+ during the last 5 weeks of the year! B)
  • SuziCart
    SuziCart Posts: 21 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Is it too late to jump in? I'd love some motivational pals to help me stay focused on the goal. I need to lose about 20 lbs. To get back to feeling more comfortable in my body ... and my clothes. Lol I'm up to 143 and have put on 7 lbs very quickly. I injured my shoulder and can't work out so I feel like I just gave up and quit eating healthy all at once. Self sabatoge type behavior or an excuse to give up. I need a re start.