10lbs before new year, who’s with me?

Options

Replies

• dawnb13
    dawnb13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m getting a late start but just starting my journey so I’m in!
  • kiomayoko2971
    kiomayoko2971 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request! I love the idea of a short term goal.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Ughhhh literally upped from 4.5k cals and lost weight😤😭
  • jaleen90210
    jaleen90210 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Let’s go!
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    SW: 11/21: 138.23
    CW: 11/26: 135.80
    RG by 12/25: 132.23

GW: 125-130

(RG=Realistic Goal)

Have a wonderful week, everyone!
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options

@pinggolfer96 I assume you are worried about losing muscle mass, right? Don't you have to possibility to measure body fat and muscle mass at your fitness studio? Maybe it's less bad than you think.
    Have you changed anything dramatically in your training routine? Do you need to burn that much? Have you considered changing the training, so that you just lift and limit the cardio to the minimum?
  • YogiCece
    YogiCece Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Week 3 - Monday morning weigh-in:

SW, 5th Nov: 130
    12th Nov: 129
    19th Nov: 127.5
    26th Nov: 128.5
    New Year 2019 Goal: 120

Was expecting a possible weight gain as I overate on more than one occasion this past week. Been super bloated lately and also just started strength training so I'm hoping some of the weight is water. My goal weight is more of an estimate anyway. What I really want is to lose an inch of fat from each thigh and see some more muscle definition. So, I'll just keep trying.

Well done to everyone for your effort and with keeping at it no matter what the scale says!
  • EliseTK1
    EliseTK1 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Monday weigh in:
    11/12/18 179.4 lbs
    11/19/18 176 lbs
    11/26/18 173.8 lbs

Not too shabby for a decadent couple of days celebrating Thanksgiving! All those runs paid off.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    dewit wrote: »

@pinggolfer96 I assume you are worried about losing muscle mass, right? Don't you have to possibility to measure body fat and muscle mass at your fitness studio? Maybe it's less bad than you think.
    Have you changed anything dramatically in your training routine? Do you need to burn that much? Have you considered changing the training, so that you just lift and limit the cardio to the minimum?

I’m not worried about losing muscle mass lol, I’m just eating like crazy and going in the opposite direction of everyone! I’m also kinda confused by what your questioning?? I stated in my first post on this thread that I’ll jump in...yet my goal was ten lbs gained before New Years!😝😂 of course I’m not going to gain that much cause the body can’t synthesize that much muscle naturally that quick, but I’ll sacrifice a couple pounds of fat with the muscle...realistically 4-6 lbs by New Years. I thought, hell there’s no rules on this thread, why does it HAVE to be about weight loss.....so decided I’d jump in and be the odd one out trying to gain weight in this time frame while everyone’s trying to lose!🤷‍♂️😎💪🏻
  • Ddsb11
    Ddsb11 Posts: 607 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    msalicia07 wrote: »
    msalicia07 wrote: »
    CW 137
    GW 127

Checking in! Sorry for the late reply. Less than 6 weeks left everyone :)

SW 137
    CW 133
    GW 127

ETA: Checked Happy Scale and started at 138.4 Oct 29, so not sure whether to go off that or 137.1 from Oct 30. I mean, a whole lb is a lot!

SW 138.4 Oct 29
    CW 132.1 Nov 26
    GW 127

Only 5 weeks now! :)
  • jean133mjg
    jean133mjg Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    SW: 216.2
    LW: 215.2
    CW: 213.2
    GW: 155
  • PigHerder
    PigHerder Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    7.25lbs down from 31st Oct. *happy dance* :) If the scale keeps cooperating, I should hit my 10lbs challenge loss in mid December! So I'm going to to shoot for an extra 2lbs by New Years.
  • newtnest
    newtnest Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    PigHerder wrote: »
    7.25lbs down from 31st Oct. *happy dance* :) If the scale keeps cooperating, I should hit my 10lbs challenge loss in mid December! So I'm going to to shoot for an extra 2lbs by New Years.

Woo hoo! Well done!!
  • newtnest
    newtnest Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    This is the end of week one of the challenge for me because I just got started again, but I'm down 5lbs!!! I know it'll get tougher from here but I am encouraged to keep going after seeing some results!! Keep on going everyone!
  • foxyroxytm87
    foxyroxytm87 Posts: 11 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Couldn’t weigh in yesterday, I had to leave the house at 5 and didn’t have time!
    SW:134.8

This morning’s weigh in: 130.8
    I believe this is week 3 for me.
  • nicnz
    nicnz Posts: 159 Member
    Options

After a hiccup in the road, back on the downward trend again whooo. At current rate should get to my 10lbs loss, or at least close!
    Eating similarly to a Mediterranean "diet" im actually finding quite satisfying and its easier to stop when I should.
    i9x9h7fj45c6.png
  • GDowning2Fit
    GDowning2Fit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • GDowning2Fit
    GDowning2Fit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    How do you add friends?