Replies

• PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    In because I don't have a date for Friday night yet
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    It isn't exactly the least obvious thing going on.

You don't point out obvious things, either. You're just supposed to be in on it and remain silent or play along. Now the whole thing's ruined, thanks.

If you want, I'll send you junk pics?

this is the second time i've seen you offering up your junk to other dudes...
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

You don't point out obvious things, either. You're just supposed to be in on it and remain silent or play along. Now the whole thing's ruined, thanks.

We have the same kind of junk and I can look at that person whenever I feel like it, but go ahead if that floats your goat. I'm not so homophobic that I won't look at some dude junk pics

Translation: I'm reverse psychologing you so that you send me junk pics

It's working, isn't it? I'll forward them to you!

lol wat
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

That's it? I do it nearly daily...
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    How you doing?
  • RJ0524583
    Options
    In because I don't have a date for Friday night yet

See, someone else has the right idea!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Lulz
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

And?

I don't see anything wrong with Whierd being indiscriminate in who gets to see his junk.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Hey you... I like bareback riding, gin, and drinks that's been roofied. Call me.
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options

And?

I don't see anything wrong with Whierd being indiscriminate in who gets to see his junk.

that's the thing, he hasnt offered publicly to any ladies that i've seen... maybe i feel left out!
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    hDBA87048
  • whierd
    Options

And?

that's the thing, he hasnt offered publicly to any ladies that i've seen... maybe i feel left out!

I do that all the time too!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    i thought this thread was going to be about people who enjoyed crochet.

colorful-crochet-blanket.jpg
  • karenertl
    karenertl Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I have to admit, I am curious.

th?id=H.4932818255675617&pid=1.7&w=272&h=184&c=7&rs=1
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

And?

Oh that...I am angry about that too! :angry: :mad: :explode:

The only thing I've seen is his progress pictures for his butt. Dat assssssss!
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    hDBA87048
    There is an exercise that will fix that.
  • Dreaaa
    Dreaaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options

^^^^ THIS is so TRUE.
  • whierd
    Options

^^^^ THIS is so TRUE.

:angry:
  • RJ0524583
    Options
    You're all missing the point of this thread! It's not about who's sent junk pics to who. It's about where the junk is ending up. It's about people making more junk connections!
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    What, I never got offered whierd junk pics... I feel like less of a man now...