JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 58

Options

Replies

• mds0424
    mds0424 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine Please tell me more about this keto 90 second bread with almond flour
  • mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    ROUND 58 (Round 5 for me)
    5’5” 66 y/o Texas Lady
    SW 178 lb.
    GW 140 lb.
    Beginning week seven of Keto WOE and still impressed with decreased arthritis hip and shoulder pain. Life is good!
    Round 54 – SW 178 lb. down to 171.8 lb. (6.2 lb. loss) This was my beginning of eating keto and tracking calories.
    Round 55 – Finished at 170.0 (1.8 lb. loss)
    Round 56 – Finished at 165.2 (4 lb. loss)
    Round 56 – Finished at 163.6 (2 lb. loss)

Day/Weight/Comment
    11/04 162.8 That’s more like it. Happy to be back for another round with all you (weight) losers! I ate about 2 cups of popcorn at the theater yesterday morning, and expected it to punish me, but I ate well the rest of the day. I was privileged to attend worship at my home church this morning! That meant missing a morning concert with my group, but I’ll be with them for two more concerts before this day ends. I’ll be on the road in a couple of hours. Thor, my GSD, and I are looking forward to a walk tomorrow morning.
    11/05 162.8 I slept later than usual this morning. I stuck to low carbs yesterday, but, last night at IHOP, my sirloin steak tips (with mushrooms & onions) and spinach and broccoli sides was a larger meal than I’m used to eating. I guess it didn’t hurt me, unless it shows up tomorrow. At the moment, rain chances are low, so Thor and I are heading out for our walk.
    11/06 162.8 Stuck in a rut here—mini plauteau? Thor and I walked a little past our 4 mile point yesterday. My foot was hurting bad by the time we reached our water/prop my foot up spot, about ¾ mile from home. I have a podiatrist appointment after Thanksgiving. I won’t try to start running again until I have relief from the Morton’s Neuroma between my toes.
    I just noticed, and corrected, my age! The years are passing so quickly, I can't keep up! :smiley:
    11/07
    11/08
    11/09
    11/10
    11/11
    11/12
    11/13

@FarmerCarla I'm a runner and have had Morton's Neuroma in both feet for several years. I have no interest in surgery nor am I willing to give up running. What I have found that works is running shoes with an extra wide toe box. I run in Altras and also Topo Athlectics both of which are also zero drop shoes. My husband has been bothered recently by a neuroma and also switched to Altras with immediate relief.
  • mskanakana
    mskanakana Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine Whoops!! Thanks for noticing. I wasn’t trying to confuse anyone...I’m confused enough as it is!! Your photo of the sunrise is spectacular. Also, a high of 80 sounds perfect to me. It’s 51 here today and going to drop to 36. ❄️
  • FarmerCarla
    FarmerCarla Posts: 470 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

@FarmerCarla I'm a runner and have had Morton's Neuroma in both feet for several years. I have no interest in surgery nor am I willing to give up running. What I have found that works is running shoes with an extra wide toe box. I run in Altras and also Topo Athlectics both of which are also zero drop shoes. My husband has been bothered recently by a neuroma and also switched to Altras with immediate relief.

Thanks, @mthomas0228 , I'll definitely check them out. Zero drop is a little concerning--I hope they still have good arch support for my high arches. All my shoes are wide width, but not wide enough--even the 2EE Nike. I had surgery 20 years ago to have the Morton's Neuroma removed from my left foot and haven't had problems in that foot since. Not just for running, but for everyday life, I want to be able to wear regular shoes. Before the surgery, I spent a lot of time walking around in a sock and carrying my shoe while I shopped. I have big feet anyway, and wearing extra wide shoes was a little embarrassing--felt like clown shoes.
  • ajadorsey
    ajadorsey Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    10 Day goal: 164

Day/Weight/Comment
    11/04 167
    11/05 167.6
    11/06 168.4 yikes! Scale keeps moving in the wrong direction. It also seems to be on its last legs. Keeps fading out so probably time for a new one.
    11/07
    11/08
    11/09
    11/10
    11/11
    11/12
    11/13