JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 58

Options

Replies

• UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    @abowersgirl Of course, I sympathize with you. What happened is EXACTLY what happens to me when I get out of town. It is like a frenzy at times. Foods I haven't had in a long time. Things I love (like pasta) that just doesn't fit in my plan. It's like the land of Milk and Honey. I also feel ashamed when I share my bad experiences or my weaknesses, but I do it so that others will know that it happens. Others will see that the weight does come off. Others will see that it is okay to enjoy those special occasions with family (as @jerier said) and not worry so much. I hate that it feels like we've undone weeks worth of work, but much of it truly is water. @tiabirdie56 shared the water recipe and it really helps me after "events". The parsley seems to help the most, but I often use all 3 items in the water. With the parsley, I actually shred it up into the hot water and I include a few stems too. Seep for 10 - 12 minutes and drink plain after straining through a strainer or a paper towel. Sip like tea. It doesn't taste the greatest, but it really does work. Usually about 2 lbs per day of water for 1-2 days. You've enjoyed your uncle's birthday and that is good. You're back on track and that is fantastic. Best of all, you've shared the experience and are allowing us all to see the weight move back down over the coming days. You are helping others see that it's not the end of the world. Thanks for sharing and reminding us all that we are all human and we are not alone. We all know that you work hard at this. You are doing fantastic and I, for one, am very proud of you.

I know you didn't write that to me, @deepwoodslady, but I certainly needed to hear that. Thanks!