JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 58

Options

Replies

• mskanakana
    mskanakana Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    puttyputty wrote: »
    mskanakana wrote: »
    11/9 180.2 I’m not making this up guys, I’ve been going down.2 everyday this round! I worked out this morning and going to restorative yoga tonight. Hopefully I can keep up this .2 lose throughout the weekend!

Point two, point four, point six, point eight,
    You know you can lose this weight!

(I am the cheerleader, after all!)

Love love love it!!! WoooHooo - go team! 👏

• rbelfiore0262
    rbelfiore0262 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to start this?
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,829 Member
    Options
    @mthomas0228 Antibiotics are not effective against viruses. Just sayin’

@tiabirdie56 Sending Prayers!

@rbelfiore0262 It’s never too late! Start now and round 59 is posted at this link

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10706458/just-give-me-10-days-round-59/p1?new=1
  • mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    @mthomas0228 Antibiotics are not effective against viruses. Just sayin’

@tiabirdie56 Sending Prayers!

@rbelfiore0262 It’s never too late! Start now and round 59 is posted at this link

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10706458/just-give-me-10-days-round-59/p1?new=1

@quiltingjaine I mistyped, meant to write the doctor said I've gone from a viral infection to a bacterial infection, which is why he is prescribing antibiotics now.
  • mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Hi all....I'm still here just haven't been able to check in. My cough/cold has gotten worse and I'm just back from the doctor. It's morphed into a viral infection, so I am starting antibiotics today and hope to bounce back quickly! I haven't been logging , or able to exercise, but just trying to maintain until I am back to feeling 100%. I'll catch back up and join back in during the next round. See you there :)

EDITED: Meant to above type..."morphed from a viral infection to a bacterial infection".