Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Introvert or extrovert???

Options
Im a introvert until you get to know me

Replies

• debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    I am an introverted extrovert. When I need to, I can turn it on. I am the life of the party with people I feel comfortable with. I can organize and put on fantastic parties. I have spoken in front of a crowd 1500. On the flip side, if I had my choice, I would just read a book in a quiet corner. I will also go to great lengths to avoid social situations unless I absolutely have to participate. It's complicated.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    I used to be introverted but decided when I turned like 18 that was silly and now I'm not. :)
    I'll talk to anyone, be a goof, so I suspect I was never an introvert I was just quiet
  • RedStickdad
    RedStickdad Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am a introvert.
  • youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    just to point out - introvert/extrovert isn't about how you react in groups of people - it isn't about being shy or outgoing - introversion is about how you rejuvenate - do you recover by yourself or do you draw energy from others around you

This. Very much this. I like being around people and once in a while I even like parties, but I also need time at home, though not necessarily by myself, afterwards to recover from socializing. I like being around people until, sometimes quite suddenly, I don't want to be around people anymore.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Definitely love getting together with folks sometimes--and teamwork excites me, but while I enjoy them, people exhaust me. Crowds especially. Give me some good music and a space that's people-free and that's where I recharge :)
  • lililomo2
    lililomo2 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    just to point out - introvert/extrovert isn't about how you react in groups of people - it isn't about being shy or outgoing - introversion is about how you rejuvenate - do you recover by yourself or do you draw energy from others around you

This. Very much this. I like being around people and once in a while I even like parties, but I also need time at home, though not necessarily by myself, afterwards to recover from socializing. I like being around people until, sometimes quite suddenly, I don't want to be around people anymore.

this is me. 100 percent.
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options

ppl are always shocked when I say i'm an introvert because at work i'm definitely a bit of a social butterfly at work...but when I leave work, i'm done for the day and would happily go for several days without talking to people
  • iamjinfinite
    iamjinfinite Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Im get comfortable pretty fast so i become an extrovert while around people.. i use to be huge extrovert when i was young and needed constant attention to feal alive but as i became older i stayed more to myself and started becoming more introverted so i can say i became an introvert/ extrovert
  • Rizzo_8563
    Rizzo_8563 Posts: 1,113 Member
    Options
    Introver
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options

By this definition I'm very extrovert. I have always loved being around people. If I feel bummed I go friend friends to hang out with.
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    Total introvert here 👋
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options
    I’m an introvert. I’ve known that from a young age. When I find myself having to socialize, I always think to myself (and often say aloud) how exhausting it is.

...now get some alcohol in me... 💃🏼😆
  • Ironlady70
    Ironlady70 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    100 % Myers Briggs tested (mulitple times ) Intorvert
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    I keep to myself most of the time but I'm a natural entertainer. I'm generally quiet in social situations until I get on stage when the performer comes out.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Depends on the situation. But mostly introverted.

You sure your not smurfymerted :D
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Lol,,, This ones for you !

kapqtjxe8l93.jpg