Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Introvert or extrovert???

Im a introvert until you get to know me

Replies

• debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,033 Member
    I am an introverted extrovert. When I need to, I can turn it on. I am the life of the party with people I feel comfortable with. I can organize and put on fantastic parties. I have spoken in front of a crowd 1500. On the flip side, if I had my choice, I would just read a book in a quiet corner. I will also go to great lengths to avoid social situations unless I absolutely have to participate. It's complicated.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I used to be introverted but decided when I turned like 18 that was silly and now I'm not. :)
    I'll talk to anyone, be a goof, so I suspect I was never an introvert I was just quiet
  • RedStickdad
    RedStickdad Posts: 156 Member
    I am a introvert.
  • youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    just to point out - introvert/extrovert isn't about how you react in groups of people - it isn't about being shy or outgoing - introversion is about how you rejuvenate - do you recover by yourself or do you draw energy from others around you

This. Very much this. I like being around people and once in a while I even like parties, but I also need time at home, though not necessarily by myself, afterwards to recover from socializing. I like being around people until, sometimes quite suddenly, I don't want to be around people anymore.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Definitely love getting together with folks sometimes--and teamwork excites me, but while I enjoy them, people exhaust me. Crowds especially. Give me some good music and a space that's people-free and that's where I recharge :)
  • lililomo2
    lililomo2 Posts: 250 Member
    just to point out - introvert/extrovert isn't about how you react in groups of people - it isn't about being shy or outgoing - introversion is about how you rejuvenate - do you recover by yourself or do you draw energy from others around you

This. Very much this. I like being around people and once in a while I even like parties, but I also need time at home, though not necessarily by myself, afterwards to recover from socializing. I like being around people until, sometimes quite suddenly, I don't want to be around people anymore.

this is me. 100 percent.
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member

ppl are always shocked when I say i'm an introvert because at work i'm definitely a bit of a social butterfly at work...but when I leave work, i'm done for the day and would happily go for several days without talking to people
  • iamjinfinite
    iamjinfinite Posts: 44 Member
    Im get comfortable pretty fast so i become an extrovert while around people.. i use to be huge extrovert when i was young and needed constant attention to feal alive but as i became older i stayed more to myself and started becoming more introverted so i can say i became an introvert/ extrovert
  • Rizzo_8563
    Rizzo_8563 Posts: 1,113 Member
    Introver
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member

By this definition I'm very extrovert. I have always loved being around people. If I feel bummed I go friend friends to hang out with.
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Total introvert here 👋
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    I’m an introvert. I’ve known that from a young age. When I find myself having to socialize, I always think to myself (and often say aloud) how exhausting it is.

...now get some alcohol in me... 💃🏼😆
  • Ironlady70
    Ironlady70 Posts: 777 Member
    100 % Myers Briggs tested (mulitple times ) Intorvert
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    I keep to myself most of the time but I'm a natural entertainer. I'm generally quiet in social situations until I get on stage when the performer comes out.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Depends on the situation. But mostly introverted.

You sure your not smurfymerted :D
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Lol,,, This ones for you !

kapqtjxe8l93.jpg

• R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    I'm a full blown Introvert and it's so annoying.
  • admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
    Completely introverted. I’m a homebody, I like small groups vs large crowds/parties and if I go out one weekend I need the next few (one or two weekends) to recharge. People often mistaken this for being shy but I’m truly more so selective and enjoy being on my own.
  • danavelling
    danavelling Posts: 1,224 Member
    Introvert, in every sense of the word