Todo por cuatro!!!
    👍👍
  • anonymousllama
    anonymousllama Posts: 29 Member
    Jillian Michaels Body Revolution
    ....day 1 just 89 to go 🤮
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,012 Member
    Back to the rowing machine, 3 x (2k on, 2' off/CD), for a total of 6644m including row in/out and CD, in just about 37 wall clock (figuratively speaking), 31:16.2 for the 2k pieces, still going at 18spm and < 70% HR reserve; followed by 41' of dumb dumbbells.
  • Spam2000times
    Spam2000times Posts: 241 Member
    A 2 mile walk before work. Will be doing strength training after work.
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    I've kept up with my "work out every day on the new elliptical" commitment. 20 days so far. Up from 20 minutes the first day to 55 minutes now, with some resistance and incline (not much!)

This is comedically less than all y'all's mega workouts. But it's mine and I am proud of it.

That's an awesome achievement. Most of us started with doing the same thing. I know I did. I began just literally walking a few hundred yards. My fitness happened over 10 years. 20 days in a row is fantastic. And the fact that you've gradually moved the distance up is also great.

Don't be afraid to take an off day, though, if you need it. You should be proud of it!
  • briscogun
    briscogun Posts: 1,135 Member
    3 miles running
    25 chin-ups
    50 push-ups
  • MikePfirrman
    40 minutes lighter work today. Back still a bit sore. Going to the chiropractor today.

Performance isn't my main focus right now, it's more just keeping the weight off and staying healthy. Had a terrible reminder of that today. One of my childhood friends and a guy I played football with (as well as got back in touch with through Facebook the last few years) passed away suddenly yesterday. He was a bull on the football field. Huge, gentle giant. He had gotten big over the years. I haven't heard the cause and I hate to assume, but I'm reaching that age when heart attacks and strokes start to claim lives. He has the most beautiful family. Beautiful soul lost too young. He was a twin as well -- I played with both brothers. The other twin passed three years ago.

It's hard to stay healthy with everything going on. Just a reminder at the reasons we do it.
  • AnnPT77
    Another easy bike ride, only around an hour - got a late start due to errands earlier, don't want to be cycling the last bit on the road with cars, at/near dusk or beyond, even in the screaming safety yellow shirt.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Less than two weeks and can go riding in the real world again.

6hp6dn0bnx06.png
  • MikePfirrman
    Did an easy to moderately easy 50 minutes and some plank work for the core.
  • AnnPT77
    First (!) on-water row of the season, finally!, in the double. Garmin says 7205m, but we did a little rowing by one (with the other rower stabilizing) at the beginning to work out the rust from our bladework. Went surprisingly well, considering the long hiatus.

And just like that, my life improved. 😊
  • MikePfirrman
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    First (!) on-water row of the season, finally!, in the double. Garmin says 7205m, but we did a little rowing by one (with the other rower stabilizing) at the beginning to work out the rust from our bladework. Went surprisingly well, considering the long hiatus.

And just like that, my life improved. 😊

That's fantastic. I'm very happy for you!!

More of the same for me. Harder Friday intervals. Put on my back up HRM and it works, so that's a huge plus.

6 X 5 minutes hard w/ 2 minute active rests. Also did 100 pushups this AM as well.

olmqjfil9364.png
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,152 Member
    Paddled 15 miles on Waldo Lake.

Launched at Shadow Bay.
    zunyzcd91jot.jpg

Crossed 1.5 miles to the west side, then paddled north.
    brsm9av5nr6s.jpg

iu48kv0cctng.jpg

Took a short walk at the headwaters of the North Fork Willamette River.
    zthyco11kgqb.jpg

Then a long five or six mile open water crossing back to Shadow Bay. Going along the east shore would have added more miles; conditions were fine for an open water crossing.

• AnnPT77
    On water rowing, sitting bow in the double, 6,969 meters. Perfect weather: Started in the mid-50s F, slowly warmed; party cloudy but a little sun; very little wind.
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    My last squat session was not great. This one was not good either. Then I realized I haven’t deloaded in like 6 weeks. So it’s a deload week!!
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Getting so close to 4W/kg again

ubwp1xd6l4zr.png
    75rxr1bs2jf9.png
  • Lynnsol
    Lynnsol Posts: 2 Member
    45 mins on the stationary bike and 1 mile Walking away the pound
  • Spam2000times
    Spam2000times Posts: 241 Member
    A 30 minute walk, followed by 30 minutes of straight training.
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    Hike!