Its not up for debate

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Also I saw a fashionable girl in London wearing platform sneakers yesterday. Are Spice Girl shoes coming back as a trend?

The Spice Girls Tour Dates For 2019
    https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8483167/the-spice-girls-tour-dates-2019

@cee134

You know you wanna go ... I KNOW this.

Depends... what's in it for me?
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Also I saw a fashionable girl in London wearing platform sneakers yesterday. Are Spice Girl shoes coming back as a trend?

The Spice Girls Tour Dates For 2019
    https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8483167/the-spice-girls-tour-dates-2019

@cee134

You know you wanna go ... I KNOW this.

Depends... what's in it for me?

I'm sure you'll think of something.
    😉
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    k8eekins wrote: »

No. Goth Punk meets Harajuku lifestylers are a norm in parts of London.

I musta missed the goth/Harajuku fabulous ladies. She was kinda preppy, camel colored long wool jacket, white belly shirt, high waisted capri jeans, a bitchin' top knot, and 5+ inch white sneaks. She knew she was on 🔥

London and platforms ... Quite a favourite for some. Less about the Spice Girls and more a preference, unlike what is preferred in Manhattan, NY for example, with having to walk around alot, from sneakers to heels, once in the building. Platform heels, boots even, unlike here, generally speaking.

Love her whole look@preppy playful dressy casuals meets active with the classic top knot!

If it wouldn't have been totally creepy of me, I'd have snapped a pic. She shoulda been in a fashion commercial.

Your conscience and integrity, to not violate her privacy. I totally get it. Some overstep regardless, stealing shots.

It's hard to resist. One time at a job, I took a snap of the hottie I was working with. Then the flash and picture sound went off. I was such a noob.

Saved by the camera-jam lol With Hotties ... Rules change. How could you not? ;)
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

I musta missed the goth/Harajuku fabulous ladies. She was kinda preppy, camel colored long wool jacket, white belly shirt, high waisted capri jeans, a bitchin' top knot, and 5+ inch white sneaks. She knew she was on 🔥

London and platforms ... Quite a favourite for some. Less about the Spice Girls and more a preference, unlike what is preferred in Manhattan, NY for example, with having to walk around alot, from sneakers to heels, once in the building. Platform heels, boots even, unlike here, generally speaking.

Love her whole look@preppy playful dressy casuals meets active with the classic top knot!

If it wouldn't have been totally creepy of me, I'd have snapped a pic. She shoulda been in a fashion commercial.

Your conscience and integrity, to not violate her privacy. I totally get it. Some overstep regardless, stealing shots.

It's hard to resist. One time at a job, I took a snap of the hottie I was working with. Then the flash and picture sound went off. I was such a noob.

I would have just said, "oops, still poking around, pressing buttons, learning this phone. Don't worry, I'll delete it when I figure out how to do that. "
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Anecdotal, nonscientific observation about elders and napping.

Institutionalized elders who don't and won't nap are significantly unhealthier and more prone to falling and injury than elders who nap.

Elders who brag they've never napped and never will are more unpleasant and uncooperative generally than elders who have always napped and continue to.

@newmeadow

So, when exactly was the last time you took a nap ?
  • Motorsheen
    Options

I'm thinking it's not a violation of privacy if she is out in public.

However. ....

If you take photographs of her thru the ultra sheer draperies of her bedroom window on warm Saturday night.....

Then, according to my parole officer, this might be regarded as a slight invasion of privacy.
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Institutionalized elders who don't and won't nap are significantly unhealthier and more prone to falling and injury than elders who nap.

Elders who brag they've never napped and never will are more unpleasant and uncooperative generally than elders who have always napped and continue to.

@newmeadow

With you sweetie or don't you remember? Aging does tinker with the memory, pity.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

However. ....

If you take photographs of her thru the ultra sheer draperies of her bedroom window on warm Saturday night.....

Then, according to my parole officer, this might be regarded as a slight invasion of privacy.

Agree with the emboldened, unfortunately for some and as for the prospective naturistic frivolities of lens-play, to each their own I suppose ... At your own risk >:)
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

However. ....

Aren't you the resident sneak.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

@newmeadow

With you sweetie or don't you remember? Aging does tinker with the memory, pity.

:laugh: 👏👏👏
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Alternative rock will one day be considered the best sub genre of the genre...

And I mean real alternative... I don't know wtf blink 182, smash mouth and nickleback, are but they are not what I mean when I say alternative

Let me add Incubus and slipknot and stained for that matter lol... ol
  • Motorsheen
    Options

And I mean real alternative... I don't know wtf blink 182, smash mouth and nickleback, are but they are not what I mean when I say alternative

748eda0e5beae8a1c04d75d2b4365035.jpg
  • Motorsheen
    Options

@newmeadow

@newmeadow

wait.

..... that was a nap?

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

748eda0e5beae8a1c04d75d2b4365035.jpg

He's ruined like 3 songs recently that I might have bought an enjoyed had he stayed in Canada
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options

@newmeadow

@newmeadow

wait.

..... that was a nap?

What, you didn't notice I fell asleep?
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Cauliflower crust pizza is an abomination.

Halo top is not remotely satisfying.

Quincy Brown is one of the most beautiful men on the planet.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Cauliflower crust pizza is an abomination.

Halo top is not remotely satisfying.

Quincy Brown is one of the most beautiful men on the planet.

Halo top looks empty...thanks for the review....glad I passed😘

Will never try that type of pizza crust because I just cant.🤐..and yes Quincy is pretty but I'm old enough to be his mom so....you enjoy him girl!!!👍😋
  • Motorsheen
    Options

@newmeadow

@newmeadow

wait.

..... that was a nap?

What, you didn't notice I fell asleep?

Dang.

..... that stings.