Its not up for debate

Options

Replies

• george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Cancer is the most intuitive and emotional zodiac sign. Fact.

Astrology is silly

Thank You
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    george5911 wrote: »

Astrology is silly

Thank You

Geez man, it's fun!
    And like, you can read all of the signs and apply them to yourself...if you're a gemini/taurus type thing
    ...or just anybody that admits to their two-fold (or maybe 3 fold) personality aspects
  • george5911
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Ben Affleck was the best Batman so far.

Adam West doesn't technically count because his show was so campy and just too distant past.

Michael Keaton had a great voice and came off super menacing, but physically he wasn't a threat at all.

Val Kilmer was lame all around and he has a deformed elbow.

George Clooney was just George Clooney in a rubber suit.

Christian Bale was great physically. He's a great actor too. But his goofy voice just ruins it. If you go back and rewatch those movies more than once it really sucks you out of it.

Batfleck was the biggest most physically imposing version. He had the best fight scenes of any Batman so far. The robotic voice disguise was the best idea they've had yet with the character too. Plus he trashed Superman, even if the rest of the movie was just "okay".

Channing Tatum should play the next Batman. He could pull off Bruce Wayne perfectly. He's got the physicality. They just need to keep using the robotic voice and he'd be perfect.

Agree with everything you said except I can't picture Channing Tatum as Batman. His face is too "soft".
    Batman should have a slight intimidation factor, Channing does not

the trick to it is. picture him with the mask on, and if he's grizzled up looking. i think it'd work.

outside of costume he'd be perfect pretty boy bruce wayne when he's clean shaven.

Its his mouth...that's where I struggle. I don't know if he can hold it in a way that would convince me he means business.

If he was Batmaning me I'd be like "aww, that's so cute"

here's the real question then- who do you think should play the next batman?

Josh Brolin if not so already used. Skarsgaard(sp?) Could do it.
  • george5911
    Options

Astrology is silly

Thank You

Geez man, it's fun!
    And like, you can read all of the signs and apply them to yourself...if you're a gemini/taurus type thing
    ...or just anybody that admits to their two-fold (or maybe 3 fold) personality aspects

Fun for sure. Food for thought, sometimes. A hobby or tivial knowledge, I'm with you.

Roadmap for life? Nah. I'll draw my own.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

Adam West doesn't technically count because his show was so campy and just too distant past.

Michael Keaton had a great voice and came off super menacing, but physically he wasn't a threat at all.

Christian Bale was great physically. He's a great actor too. But his goofy voice just ruins it. If you go back and rewatch those movies more than once it really sucks you out of it.

Batfleck was the biggest most physically imposing version. He had the best fight scenes of any Batman so far. The robotic voice disguise was the best idea they've had yet with the character too. Plus he trashed Superman, even if the rest of the movie was just "okay".

Channing Tatum should play the next Batman. He could pull off Bruce Wayne perfectly. He's got the physicality. They just need to keep using the robotic voice and he'd be perfect.

Ok...yes 'cept I disagree about Adam West.....why In my day he was the bee's knees, the cat's meow and....and...where was I ....oh did you know that before MFP was here this was aaaaall orangegroves......far as the eyes can see......👵

Oh yeah she's 100, Adam West all the way...

First episode when he goes to the bar and orders oj but they spike his drink and he's hella lightweight 😂😂😂

Ahahaha! Yes!!! I always remember that one where they are at the go go bad dancing as batman!!! C'mon!!!! Priceless!!!!https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RsYA8Gr5NTY lol 😎

Press play if you dare....lol
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Astrology is silly

Thank You

Geez man, it's fun!

Fun for sure. Food for thought, sometimes. A hobby or tivial knowledge, I'm with you.

Yeppers!
    Took a class in university where we had to take random newspaper horoscopes and apply them to ourselves...of course you can

...but my grandma did those indepth charts for all (or most) of the family, and I honestly swear, she knew me as a baby, as a child and a lot of the adult I would grow to be
    ....she was so right (or maybe super intuitive, which is super cool too)
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    You know, I really feel that deconstructivism had a bigger impact on the postmodern architectural movement than it will ever get credit for. I've been staring up at buildings for 10 years now and I've yet to come across any such viewpoint that speaks to the contrary. I'm at a point where, quite frankly, such a debate relating to the topic at hand is not even worth my precious time.
  • george5911
    Options

Astrology is silly

Thank You

Geez man, it's fun!

Yeppers!
    Took a class in university where we had to take random newspaper horoscopes and apply them to ourselves...of course you can

...but my grandma did those indepth charts for all (or most) of the family, and I honestly swear, she knew me as a baby, as a child and a lot of the adult I would grow to be
    ....she was so right (or maybe super intuitive, which is super cool too)

I'm plenty well versed. The deeper in to it I would go (learning, not practicing), the more nonsensical it became. You absolutely can apply roughly 40% of the traits of each sign to any one person. If you go beyond the standard sun sign and get in to moon and ascending signs, the area of application broadens even more. Pile on planetary placements in the houses and there just isn't anything that isn't covered.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options

Agree with everything you said except I can't picture Channing Tatum as Batman. His face is too "soft".
    Batman should have a slight intimidation factor, Channing does not

the trick to it is. picture him with the mask on, and if he's grizzled up looking. i think it'd work.

outside of costume he'd be perfect pretty boy bruce wayne when he's clean shaven.

Its his mouth...that's where I struggle. I don't know if he can hold it in a way that would convince me he means business.

If he was Batmaning me I'd be like "aww, that's so cute"

here's the real question then- who do you think should play the next batman?

Josh Brolin if not so already used. Skarsgaard(sp?) Could do it.

Josh Brolin yes!!! Or Michael Fassbender or Tom Hardy...or... Chris Pratt❤,

I like this game😁
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Every time I hear Jason Momoa...
    I want a Mimosa

Every time I hear Jason Momoa, I want Jason Momoa.

Meh 💁🏽‍♂️
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Ok...yes 'cept I disagree about Adam West.....why In my day he was the bee's knees, the cat's meow and....and...where was I ....oh did you know that before MFP was here this was aaaaall orangegroves......far as the eyes can see......👵

Oh yeah she's 100, Adam West all the way...

First episode when he goes to the bar and orders oj but they spike his drink and he's hella lightweight 😂😂😂

Ahahaha! Yes!!! I always remember that one where they are at the go go bad dancing as batman!!! C'mon!!!! Priceless!!!!https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RsYA8Gr5NTY lol 😎

Press play if you dare....lol

It was almost slapstick comical lol
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    edited November 2018
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    You know, I really feel that deconstructivism had a bigger impact on the postmodern architectural movement than it will ever get credit for. I've been staring up at buildings for 10 years now and I've yet to come across any such viewpoint that speaks to the contrary. I'm at a point where, quite frankly, such a debate relating to the topic at hand is not even worth my precious time.

i very much appreciate deconstructivist architecture

my favorite building (for its purpose and location as well as form) is the hamilton building at the denver art museum. it was designed by daniel libeskind and it is just a beautiful place to wander around and stare upwards

on a walk thru of the hamilton building a curator told me it was difficult to both respect the angles of the building and the vision of the artist when they installed exhibits, so they had to create all new interior spaces with more traditional 90 degree horizontal wall space. there are some places in the the museum that take advantage of the odd angles of buildings walls by creating a kind of collaboration between temporary installation artists and libeskinds design.

anyways

here’s a pic of inside and outside of museum

h2wbx14mvrkd.jpeg
    tknye9q01a1r.jpeg

To me this says that we shouldn't lose sight of the foundation that makes up who we are as human beings, by focusing on the grand and elaborate technological marvels we have been able to construct, because it's a fragile place that could come crashing down at any moment...
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    @CaptainFantastic01

he's gonna be the best joker. no debate.

https://youtu.be/ra8Kka5kBXY

my ultimate love. yesss
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    @CaptainFantastic01

my ultimate love. yesss

Wizard Mag once ranked The Joker as the greatest villain ever created and I whole heartedly agree..

He's my favorite of all characters... He can break the 4th wall and knows he's a character in the story, and best of all, we don't actually know this to be a fact, it's a bit of a mystery.

All villains test their counterparts in one way or another, but the Joker is the only one who test Batmans sanity
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    @CaptainFantastic01

my ultimate love. yesss

Wizard Mag once ranked The Joker as the greatest villain ever created and I whole heartedly agree..

He's my favorite of all characters... He can break the 4th wall and knows he's a character in the story, and best of all, we don't actually know this to be a fact, it's a bit of a mystery.

All villains test their counterparts in one way or another, but the Joker is the only one who test Batmans sanity

thadxy671rme.png
    9hpc7pb2qnj6.png
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Every time I hear Jason Momoa...
    I want a Mimosa

Every time I hear Jason Momoa, I want Jason Momoa.

Jason Momoa with foot fungus from wearing Crocs. :trollface:

Whatever puts wind in your sail :lol: