Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Every time I hear Jason Momoa...
    I want a Mimosa

Every time I hear Jason Momoa, I want Jason Momoa.

Jason Momoa with foot fungus from wearing Crocs. :trollface:

Whatever puts wind in your sail :lol:

Haha I wouldn't say it puts wind in my sail but it ain't worth walking off the plank over it. I am foot hater in general, even if they're all pretty. I don't need to eat food off them and he's more than welcome to cover that *kitten* up with socks, even in the sack. 🤷

Now does that go for JUST Mr Mimosa?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    I want a Mimosa

Haha I wouldn't say it puts wind in my sail but it ain't worth walking off the plank over it. I am foot hater in general, even if they're all pretty. I don't need to eat food off them and he's more than welcome to cover that *kitten* up with socks, even in the sack. 🤷

No.

Also on the list

Tom Hardy
    Charlie Hunman
    Theo James
    Tom Hardy
    Elon Musk
    Santa Claus
    Tom Hardy

Someone's on the naughty list this year :lol:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    You know, I really feel that deconstructivism had a bigger impact on the postmodern architectural movement than it will ever get credit for. I've been staring up at buildings for 10 years now and I've yet to come across any such viewpoint that speaks to the contrary. I'm at a point where, quite frankly, such a debate relating to the topic at hand is not even worth my precious time.

@kam26001

The deconstructionism movement in architecture thankfully was also embraced by those responsible for creating chef's salad.

Have you ever had a deconstructed chef's salad? They are amazing.

Oddly enough, the last time I had one, I was in a fully constructed building.

To me, this clearly spoke to the duality of man.

I think about this often.
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Once trust is broken you never, ever, ever, fully get it back.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »
    Once trust is broken you never, ever, ever, fully get it back.

Truth.
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Napping > Not Napping
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »
    Napping > Not Napping

No debate
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    I want a Mimosa

Nah it's applicable to all!

You're just saying that to make me feel better cuz, bmans gone lol
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Anecdotal, nonscientific observation about elders and napping.

Institutionalized elders who don't and won't nap are significantly unhealthier and more prone to falling and injury than elders who nap.

Elders who brag they've never napped and never will are more unpleasant and uncooperative generally than elders who have always napped and continue to.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Also I saw a fashionable girl in London wearing platform sneakers yesterday. Are Spice Girl shoes coming back as a trend?

No. Goth Punk meets Harajuku lifestylers are a norm in parts of London.
  • k8eekins
    edited November 2018
    Options
    k8eekins wrote: »
    Also I saw a fashionable girl in London wearing platform sneakers yesterday. Are Spice Girl shoes coming back as a trend?

I musta missed the goth/Harajuku fabulous ladies. She was kinda preppy, camel colored long wool jacket, white belly shirt, high waisted capri jeans, a bitchin' top knot, and 5+ inch white sneaks. She knew she was on 🔥

London and platforms ... Quite a favourite for some. Less about the Spice Girls and more a preference, unlike what is preferred in Manhattan, NY for example, with having to walk around alot, from sneakers to heels, once in the building. Platform heels, boots even, unlike here, generally speaking.

Love her whole look@preppy playful dressy casuals meets active with the classic top knot!
  • k8eekins
    edited November 2018
    Options

I musta missed the goth/Harajuku fabulous ladies. She was kinda preppy, camel colored long wool jacket, white belly shirt, high waisted capri jeans, a bitchin' top knot, and 5+ inch white sneaks. She knew she was on 🔥

London and platforms ... Quite a favourite for some. Less about the Spice Girls and more a preference, unlike what is preferred in Manhattan, NY for example, with having to walk around alot, from sneakers to heels, once in the building. Platform heels, boots even, unlike here, generally speaking.

Love her whole look@preppy playful dressy casuals meets active with the classic top knot!

If it wouldn't have been totally creepy of me, I'd have snapped a pic. She shoulda been in a fashion commercial.

Your conscience and integrity, to not violate her privacy. I totally get it. Some overstep regardless, stealing shots.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

The Spice Girls Tour Dates For 2019
    https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8483167/the-spice-girls-tour-dates-2019
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

The Spice Girls Tour Dates For 2019
    https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8483167/the-spice-girls-tour-dates-2019

@cee134

You know you wanna go ... I KNOW this.