slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    unfrosted strawberry pop tarts are better than frosted

toaster strudels are trash and always have been

Pop Tarts taste like poison

Toaster strudels without icing (you eat that separately on its own) are much better. Cherry is the best

Oh no, I ate poptarts for breakfast this morning

Uh, oh
    ....I'm afraid for you

Pop Tarts seriously will probably still be around after an apocalypse. I don't know what they're made of, but it can't be good

They're made of flaky goodness, frosting, and yummy jam

The sugar cookie ones are delightful.

So are the peanut butter.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    Ben Affleck was the best Batman so far.

Adam West doesn't technically count because his show was so campy and just too distant past.

Michael Keaton had a great voice and came off super menacing, but physically he wasn't a threat at all.

Val Kilmer was lame all around and he has a deformed elbow.

George Clooney was just George Clooney in a rubber suit.

Christian Bale was great physically. He's a great actor too. But his goofy voice just ruins it. If you go back and rewatch those movies more than once it really sucks you out of it.

Batfleck was the biggest most physically imposing version. He had the best fight scenes of any Batman so far. The robotic voice disguise was the best idea they've had yet with the character too. Plus he trashed Superman, even if the rest of the movie was just "okay".

Channing Tatum should play the next Batman. He could pull off Bruce Wayne perfectly. He's got the physicality. They just need to keep using the robotic voice and he'd be perfect.

Agree with everything you said except I can't picture Channing Tatum as Batman. His face is too "soft".
    Batman should have a slight intimidation factor, Channing does not

the trick to it is. picture him with the mask on, and if he's grizzled up looking. i think it'd work.

outside of costume he'd be perfect pretty boy bruce wayne when he's clean shaven.

Its his mouth...that's where I struggle. I don't know if he can hold it in a way that would convince me he means business.

If he was Batmaning me I'd be like "aww, that's so cute"

here's the real question then- who do you think should play the next batman?

Gilbert Gottfried
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

Adam West doesn't technically count because his show was so campy and just too distant past.

Michael Keaton had a great voice and came off super menacing, but physically he wasn't a threat at all.

Christian Bale was great physically. He's a great actor too. But his goofy voice just ruins it. If you go back and rewatch those movies more than once it really sucks you out of it.

Batfleck was the biggest most physically imposing version. He had the best fight scenes of any Batman so far. The robotic voice disguise was the best idea they've had yet with the character too. Plus he trashed Superman, even if the rest of the movie was just "okay".

Channing Tatum should play the next Batman. He could pull off Bruce Wayne perfectly. He's got the physicality. They just need to keep using the robotic voice and he'd be perfect.

Agree with everything you said except I can't picture Channing Tatum as Batman. His face is too "soft".

the trick to it is. picture him with the mask on, and if he's grizzled up looking. i think it'd work.

outside of costume he'd be perfect pretty boy bruce wayne when he's clean shaven.

Its his mouth...that's where I struggle. I don't know if he can hold it in a way that would convince me he means business.

I agree that his face is too soft to really "fit" Batman. I think it's his jaw line though. I always think of a strong jaw line when I think Batman. Wes Bentley would be my vote for the next one. Strong jaw, physical and a voice... But he's also on my "list" so I may lean his way a bit anyway.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

Jason Momoa?
    Tom Ellis?

They can both do brooding, manly and pretty

Plus they are both hot, so even if the movie is dumb...it would be still be fun to watch!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    slessofme wrote: »

I agree that his face is too soft to really "fit" Batman. I think it's his jaw line though. I always think of a strong jaw line when I think Batman. Wes Bentley would be my vote for the next one. Strong jaw, physical and a voice... But he's also on my "list" so I may lean his way a bit anyway.

Bobcat Goldthwait
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Gilbert Gottfried

I'd watch!!
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Urinalysis and Body Fluids is not a good coffee tabel book.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

Ok...yes 'cept I disagree about Adam West.....why In my day he was the bee's knees, the cat's meow and....and...where was I ....oh did you know that before MFP was here this was aaaaall orangegroves......far as the eyes can see......👵
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

Gilbert Gottfried

OMG! I would soooo watch him as Batman. Lol
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    slessofme wrote: »

Bobcat Goldthwait

👍No robotic voice though! Au natural😁
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    eggnog with tequila and nutmeg sprinkled on top is the best nighttime holiday drink

I love tequila but....

Cognac Brother
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    eggnog with tequila and nutmeg sprinkled on top is the best nighttime holiday drink

I love tequila but....

Cognac Brother

never tried that. recommendation?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    The Habit is better than In&Out and 5 Guys.

I've never had 5 guys but Si...

Although Nations ftw
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

I love tequila but....

Cognac Brother

Good choice ... Patiently anticipating recommendation.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    unfrosted strawberry pop tarts are better than frosted

toaster strudels are trash and always have been

Pop Tarts taste like poison

Toaster strudels without icing (you eat that separately on its own) are much better. Cherry is the best

Lol... Come on Big Wheels, I think we are exaggerating juuust a touch
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

OMG.......... You're right about all of it
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Ok...yes 'cept I disagree about Adam West.....why In my day he was the bee's knees, the cat's meow and....and...where was I ....oh did you know that before MFP was here this was aaaaall orangegroves......far as the eyes can see......👵

Oh yeah she's 100, Adam West all the way...

First episode when he goes to the bar and orders oj but they spike his drink and he's hella lightweight 😂😂😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

I love tequila but....

Cognac Brother

k8eekins wrote: »

I love tequila but....

Cognac Brother

I like Hennessey and eggnog myself...

For tequila, I think Cazadores Reposado is the best for the money... I prefer it straight and chilled, I can just sip that ish like candy lol
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

I love tequila but....

Cognac Brother

k8eekins wrote: »

I love tequila but....

Cognac Brother

I like Hennessey and eggnog myself...

For tequila, I think Cazadores Reposado is the best for the money... I prefer it straight and chilled, I can just sip that ish like candy lol

will look next time I'm at the store thanks man!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Every time I hear Jason Momoa...
    I want a Mimosa