Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I'm Disappointed

13»

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    kimny72 wrote: »
    leonadixon wrote: »
    kimny72 wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    OP, it's very helpful to filter out chit chat and fun & games subforums from the recent discussions. Go to the main forums list page and click the gear icon next to the forums you don't wish to see. Check 'unfollow.' Then go to recent and under 'view' choose 'following.' This helps clean up some of the less pertinent topics if you're browsing by recent.

This. I filter out Recipes too, as it's not something I want to be reminded about. I go in there just when I'm specifically looking for something.

I spent a lot of time trying to learn how the forums and how the food log worked before passing judgment.

@kimny72 , I usually just a lurker here....is there really a way to filter? Or do you mean you just kind of bypass those forums? I would love to be able to filter these as well. (I just don't go into the ones I am not interested right now).

On the website, if you go to the forum home page, and you hover your mouse over each forum title, it will reveal a little gear wheel. Click it, and unfollow any forum you don't want to see in the Recent list.

Next, go to the Recent list. Next to the green Create button, just above the blue bar with the column titles, is the word "View" with a drop down. Choose "following". It should now only show you recent posts in the forums you didn't unfollow.

I don't remember if these settings carry over to the mobile app or if you have to redo it (and probably slightly differently) on the app. :drinker:

Yes, the settings carry over. I don't get CC or F&G on my recents.