Options

Replies

• CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    tmantwo wrote: »
    CacoEther wrote: »
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Not thinking or wondering if my kids have covid the moment the cough or blow their nose

I used to be hyper conscious of it, but then while my son and husband had it I didn’t even think about it. I didn’t consciously start cloroxing every surface or anything (like I probably should’ve). Maybe because the unknown is scarier, I don’t know

It’s all going to be ok. I’ll make an assumption here, but @CacoEther is inferring that too.

Well, not for everyone

I just found it strange that once it was in my house I didn’t think about it as much as i did before we were dealing with it 🤔
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Not thinking or wondering if my kids have covid the moment the cough or blow their nose

I used to be hyper conscious of it, but then while my son and husband had it I didn’t even think about it. I didn’t consciously start cloroxing every surface or anything (like I probably should’ve). Maybe because the unknown is scarier, I don’t know

It’s all going to be ok. I’ll make an assumption here, but @CacoEther is inferring that too.

Well, not for everyone

I just found it strange that once it was in my house I didn’t think about it as much as i did before we were dealing with it 🤔

My biggest thing is - you’re just never sure right - my kids still go to school - so I’m like chit should I still send them - is it just a cold ??? Like you said the unknown- death to covid I say
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    @cowsfan12
    It is the most awesome feeling in the world. 🥰
    Try as hard as you can to slow time because it truly does seem to go by faster and faster as we age.
  • jiujitsudad15118
    jiujitsudad15118 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I miss going to the movies.

This.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    @cowsfan12
    It is the most awesome feeling in the world. 🥰
    Try as hard as you can to slow time because it truly does seem to go by faster and faster as we age.

Yup the older we get the faster it goes
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    My friend
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options

Well, not for everyone

My biggest thing is - you’re just never sure right - my kids still go to school - so I’m like chit should I still send them - is it just a cold ??? Like you said the unknown- death to covid I say

Oh definitely, the not knowing is the worst part. You have to be so cautious for the sake of the other kids, so kids are missing a lot more school than they normally would. My daughter has a week and a half left of distance learning before she can go back, despite never having symptoms and passing two tests. She will have missed exactly a month. I don’t wish that hassle on others so I would never risk unknowingly exposing them.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Also, I miss beer and breweries.
  • eng_maaka1981
    eng_maaka1981 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I miss myself
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I miss @cee134 :( You had some of the best threads.

u82smleter6z.gif
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    I miss @cee134 :( You had some of the best threads.

u82smleter6z.gif

Word.
    zcnrgtwibaku.gif
  • eng_maaka1981
    eng_maaka1981 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Me too
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    I miss having things to look forward to.

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    I miss having things to look forward to.

Travelling? Going Clubbing? Hugging?