Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I miss...

1373839404143»

Replies

• ZenDreamZenDream Member Posts: 195 Member Member Posts: 195 Member
    I can play but you don't want to hear me sing.
  • TarryTaffyTwoTarryTaffyTwo Member Posts: 448 Member Member Posts: 448 Member
    I miss being able to eat cheeseburgers, pizza & fries at midnight, washed down with 2 beers & lose weight the following morning.

Just had 1 beer... would like to make it 2, but I've used up my calories for the day & well... I don't wanna waddle in the morning.

Dang you, 40+ metabolism.
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 24,273 Member Member Posts: 24,273 Member
    My drive to work when it's still quiet and peaceful outside right before the sun starts to rise.

The drive home, not so much.
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,120 Member Member Posts: 3,120 Member
    Liberty and the pursuit of happiness
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 248,302 Member Member Posts: 248,302 Member
    Life the way it was pre Virus
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 3,135 Member Member Posts: 3,135 Member
    I miss the way I felt the month of January before I got injured. Goal oriented. Motivated. Determined. Focused....& so much more.
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,623 Member Member Posts: 11,623 Member
    I miss the way I felt the month of January before I got injured. Goal oriented. Motivated. Determined. Focused....& so much more.

It's challenging times for everyone...
    You'll get it back soon... It's still there inside of you...

Everything is within 🧘🏽‍♂️
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 7,821 Member Member Posts: 7,821 Member
    I miss going to the grocery store and throwing random things into my cart. I miss Taco Tuesdays at the local taco joint. I miss milling around and shooting the breeze with all of the local yocals. I miss not feeling that we're all in some kind of 'hostage crisis' with something we can't see. I miss going to bed at night and just laying my head down on the pillow without a care in the world. Now, my eyes are wide awake and you just can't shut this corona thing off without it creeping back into your thoughts.