Post your before and after pics

Options

Replies

• yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    cr1svbaaubzd.jpeg

I’ve been at my goal weight since September.
    Just trying to tone at this point

Verified ✅
    @CookingWithCumin
    😂 I think we have some leakage from another thread!! But I like it!! Thanks ❤️

Oh I didn't realize knowledge doesn't transfer from thread to thread my bad

Who are you!? Stranger danger!

It does! I’ve just never experienced cross-pollination!

Have no fear! I’m a harmless person who thinks all people are created equal and a many sided polygon is a circle...
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    Why not

Left 129 , right 148

Bulked from july 2018 - present. Decided to bulk 1 more month and ill start my cut. I miss my abs

srjkoy0y0dp8.jpeg

You look great!
    It’s hard for people to understand the problem of it being hard to gain weight if it has always been hard for them to lose weight. But it is a legit problem for some people. But we are all just trying to improve and be our best selves!
    Thanks for sharing.
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    07wxyzt28sd6.jpeg
    Before: 209 lbs. After: 166 lbs.
    Started out obese, living a completely sedentary lifestyle. Over 10 months lost 43 lbs and started exercising regularly for the first time in my life. I was able to reverse the health conditions that were occurring as a direct result of obesity and found my passion which is trail running! No special diet, just ate less of whatever food I wanted, I even eat fast food quite a few times per week, I just make better choices than I used to. All the “after” pics are from this past year, I am 44 years old and have maintained my goal weight for the past 5 years. If I can do it, truly anyone can!
    lg7d8k7bm7uz.jpeg

Wow! You look awesome! Thanks for sharing. I haven’t made it to a year yet and it’s really inspiring to see someone who has truly been successful!

Thanks! Maintenance has its own challenges but it also has its own rewards too. Good luck on your journey! :smile:
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    07wxyzt28sd6.jpeg
    Before: 209 lbs. After: 166 lbs.
    Started out obese, living a completely sedentary lifestyle. Over 10 months lost 43 lbs and started exercising regularly for the first time in my life. I was able to reverse the health conditions that were occurring as a direct result of obesity and found my passion which is trail running! No special diet, just ate less of whatever food I wanted, I even eat fast food quite a few times per week, I just make better choices than I used to. All the “after” pics are from this past year, I am 44 years old and have maintained my goal weight for the past 5 years. If I can do it, truly anyone can!
    lg7d8k7bm7uz.jpeg

This is very inspiring - you look great! And I love the barefoot running pics! 😉

Thanks! I never in my wildest dreams thought I’d identify myself as a runner, yet it happened! I started out running for the calorie burn but now I do it just for the fun, the fitness is just a positive side effect as far as I’m concerned :smile:
  • Mm2Hh7
    Mm2Hh7 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    6ldjr7h1umsq.jpg

👏🏼 👏🏼
  • Silent_Soliloquy
    Silent_Soliloquy Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    ...Have no fear! I’m a harmless person who thinks all people are created equal and a many sided polygon is a circle...

I bet you think a straight line is just a circle of infinite diameter. Go back to Leibniz club! *new-ton* *new-ton* *new-ton*
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Started January 16 2019. Picture taken about a week ago. Zero weight loss.
    53861nxijauo.jpg

Lol what happened to your tattoos?

I'm guessing one is taken looking into a mirror , the other not..
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    53861nxijauo.jpg

Lol didn't even notice bro
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    53861nxijauo.jpg

Flipped image.
  • Cowsfan1
    Options
    53861nxijauo.jpg

Flipped image.

Ah makes sense
  • Kateyinthe9
    Kateyinthe9 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    flp7w96a4zkc.jpeg

210 to 170 March 18’-19’ 😊
  • Cowsfan1
    Options