Don’t assume...

Options

Replies

• crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Don’t assume that because I have a gift card for the store im at that I will remember to use it after spending a large amount of money for Christmas presents.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Don't assume that because I am optimistic and happy all the time, that I'm not falling to pieces on the inside.
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Don't assume that because I am optimistic and happy all the time, that I'm not falling to pieces on the inside.

I think that means that you're not optimistic and happy all the time, but it's just a guess.

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »

I think that means that you're not optimistic and happy all the time, but it's just a guess.

that's her outside mask, hiding what's happening on the inside
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    mbaker566 wrote: »

yccmdh0qa72m.jpeg

This is my outside mask.
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    So online I have had so many people on forums tell me I am intimadating, and I absolutely hate it. Or more, I hate that I come off that way cuz I am not...well, I like to THINK I am not that way really.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    mbaker566 wrote: »

<3
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »
    So online I have had so many people on forums tell me I am intimadating, and I absolutely hate it. Or more, I hate that I come off that way cuz I am not...well, I like to THINK I am not that way really.

People have told me that in person. I don't understand how I look intimidating and it's frustrating because how do you change that?
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options

People have told me that in person. I don't understand how I look intimidating and it's frustrating because how do you change that?

Lettuce is very intimidating, especially poisoned lettuce :)
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what people assume about me.

But whenever a romantic situation doesn't work out or someone turns me down, I assume it's because I'm fat. 🙁

Who the *kitten* would turn you down??? That's crazypants!
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

But whenever a romantic situation doesn't work out or someone turns me down, I assume it's because I'm fat. 🙁

I got turned down last week. 🤷‍♀️
    I'm not afraid of rejection though, so there's that.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options

Lettuce is very intimidating, especially poisoned lettuce :)

But look at my little stick arms!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

I got turned down last week. 🤷‍♀️
    I'm not afraid of rejection though, so there's that.

I'd be scared of anyone that turned you down. They are clearly not right in the head.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options

I can commiserate
    i've been stood up twice. not great on the self confidence
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options

You both come across as very cool people to me! Both friendly, kind and sarcastic....it don't get better than that😎😘👍
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Don't assume that because I ate all the crackers that I lack willpower. I can stop whenever I like, I choose not to.

Besides, Christmas crackers/cookies are magical. They only come but once a year. :lol: