Who wants to start insanity tomorrow?

Options
124»

Replies

• Andrea_Duran124
    Options
    I've been doing Insanity with my husband this our third week! We missed Friday and Saturday but we said NO MORE MISSIHG DAYS! Hopefully we can keep it going
  • fitmom07
    fitmom07 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I really did not want to do Insanity today after I did Mommy Bootcamp! I am glad to say I did do it though. Anyone else have issues with the power jacks? They really kill my thighs.
  • NesiaAmador
    NesiaAmador Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Insanity is tough! But you get through it!! Anyone that has the set of dvds for insanity if you want the shirt that says I earned it you can message me and ill tell you how you can get it! :) I did insanity a few months ago and completed it I'm doing T25 now but I would love to be of encouragement and a coach guide for the group! :)
  • emilychris13
    emilychris13 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just got the Insanity workout, and I'm both a little intimidated and SUPER excited to get started! I'm planning to begin next week, once I get back from a family vacation, and would love to find friends who are also doing Insanity/have done it before.

Anyone else doing this crazy thing? :) Add me!
  • fitmom07
    fitmom07 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Ok, I hate to say this but I am thinking about stopping Insanity after 8 days. I think it is a great burn but it has been taking a toll on my body. I do a Mommy Bootcamp class Tuesdays and Thursdays, and then I do couch to 5k on Sundays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and then a squat challenge and Insanity every day other than 1 day a week, so basically I work out crazy every single day and it is really starting to hurt. I hate quitting, but I will probably start it up again sometime when I don't have to many workouts going!
  • jhiqui
    jhiqui Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Fair enough, you need an occasional break as well! I started couch to 5k as well as Insanity, and I'm enjoying both at the moment, but I always end up working out before 7am or after 9pm when my boys are not in the way or wanting my attention! I am kind of missing just watching TV in the evening every now and then... Still, I already feel like my body is changing and I can do more of the Insanity workouts. Hate those power jacks!
  • sueclare38
    sueclare38 Posts: 125
    Options
    Getting back on track, been away visiting my family for a week. I was planning on continuing while I was away but there simply wasn't the space with everyone in the house, so I'm continuing from where I left off. I missed thursday cos that's the day we got back and I fell asleep, so started back on day 5 friday, and will do day 4 that I missed on sunday instead of having a rest day as I'm starting at the end of the week anyway.
  • tashaeq
    Options
    How are you counting the Switch Kicks? I have one version of the Fit Test that says it takes 2 kicks to count 1, and then I have others who count each kick as 1. Any help would be appreciated.