The official unofficial complaint/suggestion box

Options

Replies

• Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    We need another Awesome Shirt thread again.
    To whoever got it shut down....*kitten you, you *kitten *kitten. I hope you choke on a *kitten.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    To whoever got it shut down....*kitten you, you *kitten *kitten. I hope you choke on a *kitten.

You can't make another?
  • Just_Mel_
    edited December 2018
    Options

You can't make another?

Well yeah of course, but I had many shirts of awesomeness invested in that one. It lasted for years without issue. I have no idea who ruined it, but I'm still bitter.

Imagine if the Suits thread got shut down. @leut_underpants would curl up in fetal position and be emotionally devastated for life. He has his suits, I have my awesome shirts.
  • RomaineCalm
    edited December 2018
    Options

You can't make another?

Well yeah of course, but I had many shirts of awesomeness invested in that one. It lasted for years without issue. I have no idea who ruined it, but I'm still bitter.

Ah, I see. I didn't know if there were rules or something preventing the original OP from reopening a shut down thread.
    Well just do another and spam all the awesome shirts you still have pics of. Merry Christmas to us. :)

ETA: I'm curious why it just didn't get cleaned up instead of shut down?
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Get rid of the Inspiring button and bring back Awesome. Replace Woo with an Eye Roll one.

And replace inspiring with finger emoji (you know which finger) with a label of "kitten"

It would be much more meaningful and less PC
  • Just_Mel_
    Options

You can't make another?

Ah, I see. I didn't know if there were rules or something preventing the original OP from reopening a shut down thread.
    Well just do another and spam all the awesome shirts you still have pics of. Merry Christmas to us. :)

Because nothing is consistent around here with matters like that.
    Woo.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

You can't make another?

Because nothing is consistent around here with matters like that.
    Woo.

So that's a no?
    :/
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

You can't make another?

generally speaking, it ain't a good idea to wonder aloud about such things.

but yeah put me down for @Avocado_AS5 to start up a new shirt thread too.

and heck while we're at it, can somebody go ahead and make us a "thigh high socks" thread please?
    'tis the season for giving and all that
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

You can't make another?

and heck while we're at it, can somebody go ahead and make us a "thigh high socks" thread please?

Yes, I know.

Also, generally speaking, isn't it the person who suggests a specific thread supposed to be the one to start it?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

You can't make another?

Yes, I know.

Also, generally speaking, isn't it the person who suggests a specific thread supposed to be the one to start it?

that's true but sadly the cutest socks i have are some that Maker's Mark just sent me with little bourbon bottles on them. and they're tiny too like the foot section of the sock is barely the length of my hand
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Legs and bourbon are a great start to a thread :-)
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

You can't make another?

Yes, I know.

that's true but sadly the cutest socks i have are some that Maker's Mark just sent me with little bourbon bottles on them. and they're tiny too like the foot section of the sock is barely the length of my hand

Sounds perfect for my feet.
  • SpicyWater
    SpicyWater Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    If you're on Instagram and posting hateful comments on literally any page your Instagram should be deactivated. You can disagree without being rude and if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all
  • breefoshee
    breefoshee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Last week, work banned space heaters in the office. So I'm rocking a heating pad underneath a blanket... it works like a charm.
  • breefoshee
    breefoshee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Complaint: I have had a neck crick for 2 weeks now. 2 trips to the chiropractor, one massage, daily stretching, adjusting my work chair and switching out my pillows.... I still have a neck crick.

It's just so classy.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    breefoshee wrote: »
    Last week, work banned space heaters in the office. So I'm rocking a heating pad underneath a blanket... it works like a charm.

Most of those space heaters can trip a breaker so there’s a reason to it

You're so much sexier when you're not so logical. Sheesh.