The official unofficial complaint/suggestion box

Replies

• FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    crampus1 wrote: »
    I think the dear Crush thread should mandatorily tag people who aren’t crushed on so we feel better about life.

I’m not crushed on. I’m not one of the beautiful people you see in the selfie threads so I’m safe from being crushed on
  • FitnTrimSteve
    I’d just like MFP to let me stop notifications from particular individual threads. And maybe stop putting *kitten* everywhere. It’s like watching the edited version of Blazing Saddles. No fun.
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    I’d like to suggest the making of a
    Made for tv mfp movie.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    I think the dear Crush thread should mandatorily tag people who aren’t crushed on so we feel better about life.

I’m not crushed on. I’m not one of the beautiful people you see in the selfie threads so I’m safe from being crushed on

You and me both Steve. No one wants to see my round bottle body.

Body and face for me. I didn’t realize I was that ugly until those threads😆
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    edited December 2018

You and me both Steve. No one wants to see my round bottle body.

Guys, I'm the contaminated one here.
    I'm certainly not crushed on.
    Wilts me to the core.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Made for tv mfp movie.

It’d have to be on cable.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Made for tv mfp movie.

It’d have to be on cable.

Nah MFP bleeps out curse words with *kitten*, so it'll probably air on ABC Family with all of the good bits cut out.

😆
  • crampus1
    This closing of threads stuff is so very.

(That means it is bad)
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member

(That means it is bad)

Sometimes it just cannot be helped. Once the reports start going in fast and furious? The Mods have no choice BUT to act. The balance will always be heavy toward the banal. Millions of people around the world use the site. Thousands and thousands AROUND THE WORLD use the forums. A few manage to skate on the edges of the rules and slide over the line now and again.

A vocal minority will always hold more sway than a few witty joculariasts. The site is useless if it gets on the wrong side of internet censors. And that is a LOT easier than it might seem. And pretty difficult to rectify once it happens. Thus has it ever been.

Call them fun suckers, prudes, whatever. They don’t answer to jokesters like us. They don’t answer to the minority. Their job is to keep MFP accessible to the majority. Always will be.
  • crampus1
    SwannySez wrote: »

(That means it is bad)

Sometimes it just cannot be helped. Once the reports start going in fast and furious? The Mods have no choice BUT to act. The balance will always be heavy toward the banal. Millions of people around the world use the site. Thousands and thousands AROUND THE WORLD use the forums. A few manage to skate on the edges of the rules and slide over the line now and again.

A vocal minority will always hold more sway than a few witty joculariasts. The site is useless if it gets on the wrong side of internet censors. And that is a LOT easier than it might seem. And pretty difficult to rectify once it happens. Thus has it ever been.

Call them fun suckers, prudes, whatever. They don’t answer to jokesters like us. They don’t answer to the minority. Their job is to keep MFP accessible to the majority. Always will be.

This is neither a suggestion nor a complaint. It is a statement of fact. YOURE FIRED.
  • SwannySez

(That means it is bad)

This is neither a suggestion nor a complaint. It is a statement of fact. YOURE FIRED.

Just because it’s a fact doesn’t mean I can’t complain about it. Now fetch my steed, my lovely lady Sancho Panza!
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    DemSwells wrote: »
    Made for tv mfp movie.

This would be awesome.

Why do I think this would be EXACTLY like an episode of Floribama Shore?
  • crampus1

(That means it is bad)

Just because it’s a fact doesn’t mean I can’t complain about it. Now fetch my steed, my lovely lady Sancho Panza!

Sorry, Don. We are more like Ken and Barbie. You are actually kinda like Skipper.
  • crampus1
    Get rid of the Inspiring button and bring back Awesome. Replace Woo with an Eye Roll one.

I’ve been thinking about the buttons .they need “like” “dislike” “eye roll” “liar liar pants on fire” and “would bang”
  • SwannySez

(That means it is bad)

Sorry, Don. We are more like Ken and Barbie. You are actually kinda like Skipper.

As you wish, li’l buddy.

bosy1.gif