The official unofficial complaint/suggestion box

Options
crampus1
crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
edited December 2018 in Chit-Chat
Do you have any suggestions about anything? I’m sure you do because I know people love giving suggestions. Haven’t you ever told someone, “I have a headache” and they’ve immediately without you asking gave you a suggestion on what to do about it? “Take a Tylenol”. “Rub oregano oil on your temples”. People love suggesting things about everything and anything. And complaints? Who doesn’t have a complaint that needs to be posted? Nobody but a party pooper, that’s who! So to make sure you are heard, put your suggestions or complaints here, maybe instead of actually suggesting or complaining about things to someone who probably doesn’t want or hear it.

Replies

• crampus1
    Options
    If you don’t want people reaching out quit fishing for sympathetic hearts.
  • crampus1
    Options
    Don’t leave your shoes in the middle of the floor!
  • crampus1
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I’d like to suggest that mfp let’s people send messages again and require them to send me nice messages like, “hey you....you’re gonna be great today” .
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    I would like MFP to allow images to be included in PMs to strangers and friends alike.

I have *kitten* pics to send, MFP!

Are you trying to put Kik out of business?

https://youtu.be/ZOoC-Gflass
  • wanderingarcher
    wanderingarcher Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I want to suggest that this winter be kinder than last. Or at least drop some good snow and give me some skis.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    If someone posts a question about a product on Amazon, and you don't have the answer to the question, you can just move on without responding. I can't imagine why people do this:

au5m0ojjm9q2.jpg
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    I think artificial intelligence should be leveraged to automatically make a suggestion as to who a vague post is about

I just assume they're all about me.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    get you some white vinegar and run it through the wash with your towels, sheets, socks, underwear, gym clothes etc. don't be stingy with it either. 9/10 times it's gonna totally remove any lingering stank that the detergent itself doesn't get rid of.

You're all kinds of helpful and knowledgeable today.
    I likes.
  • crampus1
    Options
    I’d like to suggest mfp reward good posters with little palm trees over their avatars so we can pretend we’ve won a vacation.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    I think artificial intelligence should be leveraged to automatically make a suggestion as to who a vague post is about

I just assume they're all about me.

Makes an assume out of assume and assume

So many assumptions.

That's nothing new.