Replies

• salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    Heaviest Weight: 213
    Recent Start Weight: 193 (January 2017)

I’ve been in maintenance for several months until the holidays, content at around 146. I am now OVER the point at which I didn’t want to be again (150), so I’ll be getting back on track to lose back down to at least around 146 or so. May try to go lower in the new year, but we will see. For the immediate future, I just want to get and stay back under 150.

Goal for round 63= 149.x

Day/Weight/Comment

12/24= 150.8 Still a couple more celebrations to survive, then back on track.
    12/25= 153 Christmas meals and treats. Going to drink lots of water today.
    12/26= 153.4 There you have it. My Christmas high. I’m owning it, realizing there’s lots of work to do in the coming days to not only lose the weight but make it past the sugar/carb cravings that will have increased due to these indulgent last however many days. Good luck in “recovery” friends.
    12/27= 151.4 It felt really good yesterday to eat healthy again! Got in a bike ride and a walk on the beach, too. Bought an adorable pair of exercise leggings that I will be a walking in today! :-) (Why does something so silly make me feel good?) LOL
    12/28
    12/29
    12/30
    12/31
    01/01
    01/02

Hello, that "recovery" made me laugh, but it is true over here, too. Yes, it does feel good to eat better again! I wished it was beach weather here. That sounds great. Leggings aren't silly, they are a small item that make you feel great!! I have to make my list of rewards for my good behavior goals met over here, myself.
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    @TexasFarmer Your weight number today is probably transposed. :) That or you're wasting away! Whatever, you're back on track and doing well!

Ha! Well gotta say, I’m not wasting away, just a typo! Thanks!