JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 63

Options

Replies

• salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    Options
    Thank you @GrandmaJackie! It does make sense. Thank you for putting it down. I have been trying to explain it to the client and have not been successful. After you saying that, that is what I have been trying to say! Now even I understand it better.

• AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    salleewins wrote: »
    I started over today as planned. Weight I didn't like, but I expected it to be up, but that number???? Oh well I am up and running!!!! I will be at the next round. I plan on doing what I should tomorrow. I do have a challenge at work. I have cut the protein shakes because of the dairy in them that I am trying to give up. I am also doing IF. I don't get a regular break, but I will set aside 15 minutes early enough for lunch to eat or bring my food along to eat at the facility where client eats at. I just hope that is ok to do. I always get flack with whatever I do around food. It is soooo annoying.

I had to cut dairy but needed a protein powder so I switched to a vegan one. Dairy free, soy free, gluten free. Taste isnt as great but can be dressed up just as well with some berries and almond milk, or just vanilla almond milk.
  • salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    Options
    AJB1014 wrote: »
    I started over today as planned. Weight I didn't like, but I expected it to be up, but that number???? Oh well I am up and running!!!! I will be at the next round. I plan on doing what I should tomorrow. I do have a challenge at work. I have cut the protein shakes because of the dairy in them that I am trying to give up. I am also doing IF. I don't get a regular break, but I will set aside 15 minutes early enough for lunch to eat or bring my food along to eat at the facility where client eats at. I just hope that is ok to do. I always get flack with whatever I do around food. It is soooo annoying.

I had to cut dairy but needed a protein powder so I switched to a vegan one. Dairy free, soy free, gluten free. Taste isnt as great but can be dressed up just as well with some berries and almond milk, or just vanilla almond milk.

How is it sodium wise and which one do you use? I was thinking of doing this possibly, too.

• AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    AJB1014 wrote: »

How is it sodium wise and which one do you use? I was thinking of doing this possibly, too.

I use Garden of Life Raw Organic Meal. 140 mg of sodium. 120 calories/serving, 20 g of protein, 8 g carbs, 2 g fat.

• FarmerCarla
    FarmerCarla Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Go @salleewins! It's a new year, a new opportunity, and we were made to be successful! Thanks for reminding me I have to go to work tomorrow, and I need to pack a lunch. I'll pull something out of the freezer to heat in the microwave. I only work January to mid-April (my retirement job to earn cruising money B) ), so I'm out of practice!