What is love?
    Baby don't hurt me
    Don't hurt me
    No more..

o:)
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    You are, yourself, an infinite embodiment of love. Open your heart and surrender to the love within and always remember that despite the chaos, our faults, and the illusion of separateness, love will be there to direct us and love, in the end, will always prevail.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    You are, yourself, an infinite embodiment of love. Open your heart and surrender to the love within and always remember that despite the chaos, our faults, and the illusion of separateness, love will be there to direct us and love, in the end, will always prevail.

That's Sage wisdom right there... Ayahuasca? :D;)
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »

That's Sage wisdom right there... Ayahuasca? :D;)
    Lol. Just root beer for now.
  • LisaHeb1979
    LisaHeb1979 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Quit looking, it'll find you.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options

Good advice. Just enjoy your life. If you are out doing the things you enjoy, you will come across others with the same interests.
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    But will it tho???
    giphy.gif
    I think the question is how do you find someone who can love you back

YES! This is absolutely a great question!
  • Cutemesoon
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    But will it tho???
    It depends on what we do I think - how we approach life. If we just stay inside all the time, then no. If we treat ourselves like *kitten* and laze around 100% of the time, then of course no.

One could do all of the quintessential "trying to find a mate" things and STILL not find love.
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    Options
    Not here
  • lins_w
    lins_w Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I do not believe you are supposed to find love- otherwise it feels forced. You will have a beautiful connection with the person you are with. It’s also important to remember that true love is a verb- an action word. It’s not a feeling.
  • Cutemesoon
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    MY question is:
    Once we do find it, what are we gonna do with it?

Heavy D & I have that SAME question!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNEgUPKxk7A
  • StormToday
    StormToday Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    We all know the key to love is f___ and a w_____ lot of it with even m_____ f____ to go with the o________ f___. Simply go to your local g________ s______ and pick up said f____ and then c______ i_. The s_____ of this d_______ f______ will attract a favorable mate.

Hope that wasn't difficult to understand. ❤️
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Craigslist still around?
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    StormToday wrote: »
    We all know the key to love is f___ and a w_____ lot of it with even m_____ f____ to go with the o________ f___. Simply go to your local g________ s______ and pick up said f____ and then c______ i_. The s_____ of this d_______ f______ will attract a favorable mate.

Hope that wasn't difficult to understand. ❤️

Can confirm
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I'd say it's mostly about luck and timing. For some more than others, patience is a big factor.
    Some get lucky, find it early on, and never look back. Some have to wait a bit longer. Either way, it's not really something you can rush with good results.
    Good luck!