Boob job?

Options
lovelyx091
lovelyx091 Posts: 217 Member
(I'm sorry, breast augmentation*** :wink: )

I have always wanted one, I'm a solid B (barely there :sad: ) and with my weight, it's even worse. I'm I-don't-even-know-what-shape-this-is shaped, and my belly is the biggest part of my body, therefore making my B's look like A's. I know losing weight will probably get them to that size, and I personally love boobs! (Who doesn't? You probably do since you opened this topic) So I want a nice set of my own, after I reach my UGW, of course.

How many of you ladies have considered getting one after you reach your UGW, or already had one? (Please provide photos to lure the men in. Kidding. Maybe.) How was your experience?

Replies

• brittyandian
    brittyandian Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Depends for me! I am a large chested girl(38DD), BUT my boobs seems to be getting smaller! I guess they are gonna be the first thing to go and I am worried that once I real my goal weight, I won't have any boobs left! If I am anything smaller than a 36C I will be considering getting some implants
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    No thanks.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Ehhhhh....I always thought I wanted big boobs. Then I had kids and nursed and had very big boobs. I noticed they just made me look bigger in general. I have my small boobs back now.....amazingly I've lucked out and they're still pretty perky. With that said my B/C boobs are pretty proportionate with my body. If they weren't, I'd probably consider it.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Personally, I'm hoping for some cute little boobies someday. I see a lift in my future but definitely no implants.
  • babyfirefly_
    Options
    I am, without a doubt, planning on getting a boob job once I have reached my ideal weight. I already have quite a big chest, but I know my boobs will continue to shrink & I've just always liked fake boobs/wanted one :)
  • chancock6
    Options
    Surgery seems excessive when a good pushup bra can create the illusion, but I get where you're coming from. I'm a barely B-cup, and it can make wearing some shirts a little difficult. The padding in my swimsuit just mocks my tiny boobs. If I were to get any cosmetic surgery, it'd be a tummy tuck for my extra flabby skin after all this weight loss.
  • LeviLeDoux
    LeviLeDoux Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm currently saving up for a lift and implants. I don't plan on going much bigger than I am now, as I'm content with my 32DD. My daughters are 7 and 11 now, I don't plan on having any more babies, and I think it's about time to put these puppies back in their rightful place!
  • lovelyx091
    Options
    Surgery seems excessive when a good pushup bra can create the illusion, but I get where you're coming from. I'm a barely B-cup, and it can make wearing some shirts a little difficult. The padding in my swimsuit just mocks my tiny boobs. If I were to get any cosmetic surgery, it'd be a tummy tuck for my extra flabby skin after all this weight loss.

Pushup bras are the most amazing thing! Haha, well I guess it will depend on how I feel about my body once I reach my UGW. Of course I would go to a size that would fit my body, so not too big. For all I know, by that time I won't even want the surgery, anymore.
  • new_bella
    new_bella Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Nope! I'm currently a 38D and I look forward to having smaller boobs! When I was at my ideal weight my boobs were 34B. That was my favourite size. They were much perkier, I didn't have to wear a bra if I didn't feel like it and I didn't look like I had two torpedos sticking out of my chest whenever I wore a push up bra...lol
  • Tinyfigure
    Tinyfigure Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I would personally never get any type of surgery unless it was a medical emergency. Obviously it is completely up to you whether you want an augmentation or not.

Personally, coming from the larger-chest party, I would say "embrace your boobs".. You can wear pretty backless and strapless dresses and don't need to worry about it not being able to support your chest. And you can run without double-bra-ing it. :)
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Yea I'm going to get the fat cell breast augmentation so there still nice a squishy and there basically natural :D
  • brittyandian
    brittyandian Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I would personally never get any type of surgery unless it was a medical emergency. Obviously it is completely up to you whether you want an augmentation or not.

Personally, coming from the larger-chest party, I would say "embrace your boobs".. You can wear pretty backless and strapless dresses and don't need to worry about it not being able to support your chest. And you can run without double-bra-ing it. :)

That is the one reason I would like smaller boobs: no double bras to work out or run!
  • lovelyx091
    Options
    Yea I'm going to get the fat cell breast augmentation so there still nice a squishy and there basically natural :D

That's something I would want! I would probably just go to a nice C, nothing more.

It is scary for me to have surgery, to be put to sleep, so that's another thing I consider.That's also another thing I think about... there's just so many pros and cons for both, a big pro for getting an augmentation is I just love the way cleavage looks. I want that, but at the same time there are many pros to having a smaller chest.

I guess I hate it more because most girls at my weight have DD's and D's, because of the weight. Not fair that I was stuck with B's lol.
  • bemyyfriend
    Options
    I want one too. My boobs are a C right now, but when I lose weight I expect them to get smaller as well. I want to be in the D-DD range. I love big boobs!
  • georgieb23
    georgieb23 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    People always want what they don't have - girls with small boobs want them big and girls with big boobs want them small, thats just the way of the world!! :tongue:

Deffs wait until you've reached your goal weight and maintained it for a while to see what boobs you get dealt :) It may be that where you lose weight from the rest of you your band may decrease but the amount of breast tissue remain the same and effectively you gain a cup size. For example you may go from a 38B ( I don't know how big you are sorry!!!) to a 32DD. I've seen it happen!!

Personally I would discourage you from going too big if you do get a boob job. I'm a 30H (natural) and these things are a bloomin' occupational hazard :laugh:
  • WisiPls
    WisiPls Posts: 359
    Options
    All the women considering getting boob jobs

OldManNoGif.gif
  • emmalzthompson
    Options
    Personally i would say No. I once wanted a boob job when i was younger ( i was a A cup until I fell pregnant) but as I have grown olderI have drastically changed my mind. For one thing if you wish to have kids one day you wont be able to breastfeed, and can take away sensation (erotically) in your nipples.

I am currently a C was a D a few weeks back, and I am well aware im likely to go back down to an A once at GW. However I have come to terms with this! I do too love boobs, just because they are small doesnt mean they dont look beautiful! Also concentrate on squats and getting a fabulous *kitten* to make up for it thats my plan! I was always the girl with a great *kitten* and no tits, and I would prefer to be her again than the Girl with a HUGE *kitten* and okish tits :D
  • MrsFitNSexySimmons
    Options
    Even when I was at my goal weight previously I was still a pretty nice full C...at my highest weight though I reached a 40DD. I already know that if they're not to my liking when I reach my goal I will be getting them augmented to a natural size for my frame. To me it is all about proportion and if they're not in proportion to my frame then I know I will not be happy.

Go for what makes you happiest once your body gets to where you wish it to be. You will hear negatives because people are full of opinions.
  • iamihobo
    iamihobo Posts: 232 Member
    Options

:) truth

I think it's important to get to your goal weight first, and figure out what loving your body looks/feels like first. Then see if surgery is the step you feel like you need to take. Just research doctors, and make sure they are credible. A doctor only needs to do the surgery 3 times to pass examination, so they may just say yes I do that, but they won't have as much experience as you would want for a heavy surgery/any kind of plastic surgery.
  • emmalzthompson
    Options
    Even when I was at my goal weight previously I was still a pretty nice full C...at my highest weight though I reached a 40DD. I already know that if they're not to my liking when I reach my goal I will be getting them augmented to a natural size for my frame. To me it is all about proportion and if they're not in proportion to my frame then I know I will not be happy.

Go for what makes you happiest once your body gets to where you wish it to be. You will hear negatives because people are full of opinions.

I wasnt being negative, I was being positive, saying perhaps concentrate on her *kitten* to make it her best feature, an to be proud of. And personally I feel younger girls are not thinking about child bearing just yet and may regret it in the future when they wish to breast feed and cant, perhaps to wait until older and had children and be more comfortable in her own body and mind to be able to make a better rational decision.