Options

Replies

• Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    But this is more what I'm holding on to πŸ˜πŸ˜›
    56266911f285fb3e9833f9b0de56e4c2.jpg

Dropping 🎀

Dirty nails and all....cuz men's is spose to have dirty nails🀷😏😷...I'll buy him a scrubber and purell!πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

I can feel your dirty thoughts about those dirty nails. I think a head to toe inspection is required for this one. :#:D>:)

You know me soooo well brother!β€πŸ˜πŸ‘ ....it's a dirty job (here's hoping!!!😏) but someone has to do it.....πŸ™‹πŸ˜
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    Grown men in super hero shirts or football jerseys. Rule of thumb....if you have a mortgage and 401k, dress like it gentlemen. Let the kiddos rock Spider-Man at the gym.

Oh snap. It might get heated in here. I know at least two guys up in this house who rock them shirts :#

Oh well. I wear skinny jeans like it's nobody's business.

I wear skinny jeans and super hero shirts. And a crap load of other stuff ppl hates here (;

Nothing to get heated. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions on what they like/dislikes

Well said!!!πŸ‘πŸ˜˜πŸ€— ps....I'm thinking you could rock all of the above πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‰
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    Options

Dropping 🎀

Dirty nails and all....cuz men's is spose to have dirty nails🀷😏😷...I'll buy him a scrubber and purell!πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

I can feel your dirty thoughts about those dirty nails. I think a head to toe inspection is required for this one. :#:D>:)

You know me soooo well brother!β€πŸ˜πŸ‘ ....it's a dirty job (here's hoping!!!😏) but someone has to do it.....πŸ™‹πŸ˜

Here's hopin' for clean feet. I'm not a toe man myself. Good luck on that.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    No many β€œbanned” thinks I love!
    I love
    -skinny jeans
    -distressed denim
    -make up and lashes (nicely)
    -the guys with the cuffed jeans are hawt!
    -beards look amazing on a man that respects the beard!
    Things I’d like gone
    -constant comparison
    -lack of individuality
    -trend/body/political/opinion shaming
    -rompers :p

Another skinny jean lover! I love skinny jeans..I live in them. You and me babe..FTW :D

Skinny jean offender here too. :( I have toothpick legs and no butt, skinny jeans are the only way to salvage some semblance of a derriere.

I'd happily see the demise of the low rise trend though, I'm tired of constantly hiking them up.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Dropping 🎀

Oh man, you had to mention feet. I hate feet.
    Truth...I was thinking about that situation too
  • MrSunshinez
    Options
    Please let ear plugs fade out soon. Guess what's left after that? Ear bacon! We'll get to look at ear bacon flopping back and forth for a generation.
  • ythannah
    Options
    ythannah wrote: Β»
    I love
    -skinny jeans
    -distressed denim
    Things I’d like gone
    -constant comparison
    -lack of individuality

Another skinny jean lover! I love skinny jeans..I live in them. You and me babe..FTW :D

Skinny jean offender here too. :( I have toothpick legs and no butt, skinny jeans are the only way to salvage some semblance of a derriere.

I'd happily see the demise of the low rise trend though, I'm tired of constantly hiking them up.

Are toothpick legs a disease?

Genetic curse. I'm a tall lanky beanpole like my dad. Who never wears jeans, skinny or otherwise. :D
  • MrSunshinez
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: Β»

Dropping 🎀

Oh man, you had to mention feet. I hate feet.
    Truth...I was thinking about that situation too

Yeah, I was enjoying myself until I thought of the jam.
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    Please let ear plugs fade out soon. Guess what's left after that? Ear bacon! We'll get to look at ear bacon flopping back and forth for a generation.

Speaking of generations.....happy birthday my 🌞 babycakes!!!!!....I'm sending you some skinny jeans, blue lipstick and some of those colorful men's short rompers....bearded men included😁 you can dress em up with beard daisies!!! Enjoy hours of Fun!πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜....I just couldn't top aresπŸ€·πŸ˜‰
  • ythannah
    Options
    I love
    -skinny jeans
    -distressed denim
    Things I’d like gone
    -constant comparison
    -lack of individuality

Are toothpick legs a disease?

Genetic curse. I'm a tall lanky beanpole like my dad. Who never wears jeans, skinny or otherwise. :D

Please cover your legs. It gets cold in the winter

No worries there, I live in a northern climate, I know all about winter. Currently -8C/18F. Everything is covered!
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Jeans with bedazzled back pockets should just be for the ladies -

Levi’s got it right here -and they don’t cost $100 or more for a pair - sometimes less is more

the late great eazy-e once said - β€œt-shirt , Levi’s is my only disguise”

Maybe I’m just old now - what do I know
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: Β»
    Jeans with bedazzled back pockets should just be for the ladies -

Levi’s got it right here -and they don’t cost $100 or more for a pair - sometimes less is more

the late great eazy-e once said - β€œt-shirt , Levi’s is my only disguise”

Maybe I’m just old now - what do I know

Quite a lot my friend!πŸ˜‰πŸ‘
  • MrSunshinez
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Thanks Sis! :) I'll take 'em and the bearded men too. I'm feeling very Salem Beruiti right now. :p
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    For the record I don't like skinny jeans on me....and that is because I look like a balloon on stilts or a a double headed snake that swallows a baby water buffalo.....

aint-nobody-got-time-for-that-meme.jpg
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I don't like skinny jeans on me either, they are loose in spots that make me feel self conscious. I have 2 pair, and I appreciate them tucking nicely into boots, but when they gape in the calf or ankle, I don't love

I am a big fan of leggings, tight all over, fit into boots nice, look cute with shoes