Replies

• trekkie123
    trekkie123 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    So true!
  • Colyan38
    Colyan38 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good evening. This group was recommended to me. I am female, in my 7th decade and healthy and active. Could do with losing a few pounds to keep in shape. Major problem in diet is carbs: home baked bread, passion for curry with rice, home grown potatoes etc. Will get round to uploading photo to my profile once I am more familiar with site. Anyone here from UK?
  • Pdc654
    Pdc654 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Oh, I forgot to say....I'll be 70 years old in October.
  • Pdc654
    Options
    @swimmom_1 yes, it is amazing what your body can do without the extra weight. Being more active than I used to be helps, too. I just feel so much better in general than I did a year ago.
  • Pdc654
    Options
    swimmom_1 wrote: »
    Pdc654 wrote: »
    @swimmom_1 yes, it is amazing what your body can do without the extra weight. Being more active than I used to be helps, too. I just feel so much better in general than I did a year ago.

Me too! I can't believe I put up with that weight for 7 years after I lost it before. I'm in a better place psychologically and think I'm going to be better at controlling my cravings for certain foods/snacks.

Here's to a lighter, healthier 2022!
  • roxygirl3032
    roxygirl3032 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @Sue_Smiles yes I’m back too. Was on WW and new program messed with me too. But need to get back on track
  • GoRun2
    GoRun2 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all of you
  • Sue_Smiles
    Sue_Smiles Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    @Sue_Smiles yes I’m back too. Was on WW and new program messed with me too. But need to get back on track

I’m so relieved I’m not the only one who had problems with the new program. Here’s to a healthy lifestyle!