Keto Pro’s - Help!

MrsJohnson2019
MrsJohnson2019 Posts: 5 Member
edited January 2019 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi y’all!

I’m brand new to this app and can’t seem to find how to log macro’s? And, where do I let the app know I want to do Keto?

Sorry if the question is silly. A My Fitness Pal for dummies answer would be great ❤️

Replies

• jules11786
    jules11786 Posts: 8 Member
    MFP is a fantastic brilliant app but does not cater specifically for keto. You can track macros and daily goals for keto on the app called Carb Manager. It's on google play store. Perfect for Keto. I use that app now because im following keto.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    If you go into Goals you can customize your macro %s, which I believe is this only special setup you'd need for keto.
  • MarieRosekenji85
    MarieRosekenji85 Posts: 147 Member
    If you have premium you can choose which nutrients to focus on, like heart health, low carb, etc. Or you can manually enter in your macros and calorie goals. Carb manager is a good app for keto though.
  • MrsJohnson2019
    kimny72 wrote: »
    If you go into Goals you can customize your macro %s, which I believe is this only special setup you'd need for keto.

Thank you Kimny! ❤️

• MrsJohnson2019
    If you have premium you can choose which nutrients to focus on, like heart health, low carb, etc. Or you can manually enter in your macros and calorie goals. Carb manager is a good app for keto though.

Thank you so much, Marie 🥰