switching to a new diet every 5 days? - anyone done this?

Options
1235»

Replies

• GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I am embarking on a regime where I follow a known diet for 5 days, then switch to a completely new one! I am right at the beginning of my journey and started with the 5:2 diet (3:2 in my case!) on Friday I am switching to the Good Food's website healthy diet plan and then 5 days later I am switching to another one yet again.. I am hoping to do most of well known ones like Atkins, the Raw diet, Keto diet, Dukan etc... my aim is to do 16 diets over 80 days. I am hoping it will beat the boredom of the same type of food over and over and keep me motivated looking forward to the next one! Anyone ever done this.. I know a man did 10 diets in 50 days and lost over 30lbs so hoping for the same success!

@barbarajaneuk It should beat the boredom for sure and be educational about different WOE's (Way Of Eating) out there. If you can list them and results I would be interested in reading them. Best if success.
  • barbarajaneuk
    barbarajaneuk Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am embarking on a regime where I follow a known diet for 5 days, then switch to a completely new one! I am right at the beginning of my journey and started with the 5:2 diet (3:2 in my case!) on Friday I am switching to the Good Food's website healthy diet plan and then 5 days later I am switching to another one yet again.. I am hoping to do most of well known ones like Atkins, the Raw diet, Keto diet, Dukan etc... my aim is to do 16 diets over 80 days. I am hoping it will beat the boredom of the same type of food over and over and keep me motivated looking forward to the next one! Anyone ever done this.. I know a man did 10 diets in 50 days and lost over 30lbs so hoping for the same success!

@barbarajaneuk It should beat the boredom for sure and be educational about different WOE's (Way Of Eating) out there. If you can list them and results I would be interested in reading them. Best if success.

I am documenting it on MFP wall, so will send you a friends request 😁. I have moved onto to the 2nd diet today.