Qustion for Larger guys? (no ladies please)

Options

Replies

• matty4130
    Options
    Yep, compression shorts on Dead Lift day. I have short legs so I know what your talking about....
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    wear more supportive underwear... do a slight squat when you're almost at the top (almost like a check to make sure your knees aren't locked) to help them swing away from crushing danger
  • jadethief
    jadethief Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Oh, the things you learn on MFP.
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    oie_12191434OO8k3Ljj_zps3d47653a.gif
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    How many women had to sneak in to see what this was about?! lol

im betting more then they think. i mean you mention larger guys... of course we are gonna come and see if there's pics

... you don't want to see pics of the situation described in this thread. Junk getting crushed with a bar. Well, maybe if you're angry at some guy it could be cathartic.
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Honestly i just learned to deal with it. Nothing hurts at that point of the lift if your really into it :P

Muscle training and decreased penile sensitivity? I dunno, there's just some places you wouldn't want to form callouses. Or so I assume.
  • MsEndomorph
    MsEndomorph Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    In for pics.

Sadly disappointed by the lack thereof.
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options

im betting more then they think. i mean you mention larger guys... of course we are gonna come and see if there's pics

... you don't want to see pics of the situation described in this thread. Junk getting crushed with a bar. Well, maybe if you're angry at some guy it could be cathartic.

perhaps but the title indicated more research was necessary. but pre crush pics to um... critique form would be interesting.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    OP uses a running stroller. I don't think she has this issue.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    wear more supportive underwear... do a slight squat when you're almost at the top (almost like a check to make sure your knees aren't locked) to help them swing away from crushing danger

where in all of god's green earth do you find time in a super heavy lift to pause and do a slight squat???
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    I recommend not having such a monster dong...
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options

where in all of god's green earth do you find time in a super heavy lift to pause and do a slight squat???

Every time. As I'm bringing the weight up and moving hips forward slightly I bend my knees slightly as well.
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I recommend not having such a monster dong...

Shish. Be more sensitive to OP and his monster dong. Think of the heavy burden he's living with.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    So true. I should forum stalk better.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    for those of you complaining about lack of pictures. I think this can best illustrate it.

robocop-head-smash-arcade-machine-1368045626n.gif
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

Every time. As I'm bringing the weight up and moving hips forward slightly I bend my knees slightly as well.

damn- you go with your bad self- I would never bother. ever. My goal is to drive the hip under my shoulder- no time for "re bending" of the knees.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Compression shorts...or tuck before the lift.

I find that if you tuck, things get squished in a painful way when you come up.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

damn- you go with your bad self- I would never bother. ever. My goal is to drive the hip under my shoulder- no time for "re bending" of the knees.

Well, some guys have to be creative as they can't all be blissfully unmindful of their junk hitting the bar. be glad that you don't have that problem then :)
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options

Want me to show you?
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options

Nice cross ref. :D