The Parallel Dimension Thread

Options

Replies

• Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    I've actually seen my future self on (possibly) more than one occasion in a parallel dimension. I used to lie down on the floor, in the dark, and meditate while listening to sound bowl music at a frequency of 432 Hertz. I just wanted to take a load off and relax but what ended up happening was I opened up a portal of the mind which led me into an alternate dimension. It was there that I saw myself in the future. Although the first time I experienced this I was deeply frightened. I remember getting up and walking outside to see where I was in case we did a switcheroo. The next couple times I was able to gather more info. Here's the trippy part: it was my older self but back in time. I'm still trying to figure out what it all means, but to be honest with you I had to put it on the back burner for a reason.

We need to hang out 😅😋😊
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    are we going to talk about spiderman into the spider verse here bc i just saw it

Oh my gawd oh my gawd oh my gawd I can’t wait to see it!
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    dakfbf9zgcx2.jpg

I think I need to see a therapist based on what I saw in this Rorschach
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options
    In my parallel universe I would have overcome shyness and be on stage either dancing or in musicals. Good ones like Rent or Hamilton, not some Cats *kitten*.
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options
    i would be an IG model and have thriving YouTube makeup tutorial channel where i reveal just enough personal info to make my audience think we are friends

I'd watch this
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    I've actually seen my future self on (possibly) more than one occasion in a parallel dimension. I used to lie down on the floor, in the dark, and meditate while listening to sound bowl music at a frequency of 432 Hertz. I just wanted to take a load off and relax but what ended up happening was I opened up a portal of the mind which led me into an alternate dimension. It was there that I saw myself in the future. Although the first time I experienced this I was deeply frightened. I remember getting up and walking outside to see where I was in case we did a switcheroo. The next couple times I was able to gather more info. Here's the trippy part: it was my older self but back in time. I'm still trying to figure out what it all means, but to be honest with you I had to put it on the back burner for a reason.

true story; swear on a stack of tacos.....

I once saw into the future too.

It was a football game and I was on the kickoff team. I saw our kick before it happened and saw the opposing player take the kick-off and return it down the far sideline for a touchdown. Just before the kick-off, and hoping to avoid this outcome, I tried to tell my teammates to be wary of the sideline and not to let the opposing player turn the corner on that sideline. They looked at me like I was from Mars.

What happened? Exactly what had run thru my mind just 3 minutes earlier; exactly.

Nobody said a word to me afterwards. Weird, huh?

This mind jump was a one time thing and has not happened again.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    i would be an IG model and have thriving YouTube makeup tutorial channel where i reveal just enough personal info to make my audience think we are friends

😍
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    in one of em science would have perfected hybrid genetics and we’d all get to have wings or claws or night vision or whatever

in another one we got that commune goin and the crop looks good this year and the government is off our backs and we play guitar on the back deck of the main house every Friday night with a huge fire pit and everyone’s happy so happy

and then in another one she’s still alive and i’m not always walking around a lil scared like fear vibrating at this low frequency at all times

At another parallel universe.........
    I'd like to hang at that commune with my dumbec drum, and maybe some fire dancing. :)
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    jc5dg3n76jot.jpg

Cute
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I'm sure in another universe somewhere, I'm still over 300lbs, working back at my old sales job, stressed af, drinking and getting high more than doing anything healthy
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Interesting question!

Got me thinking of the TV show Fringe, and being aware of and crossing between the parallel dimensions and tweaking stuff...."cheating" your reality.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Somewhere in a parallel dimension a bunch of chickens are stuck at a lame wedding doing the ‘human dance’.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    A few options starting with the earliest "game changer" I can remember:

1. I killed myself when I was 13.
    2. I joined the military and became a veterinarian. It would have been neat to look after the national cemetery horses, but I am not sure how well I would have handled moving around frequently.
    3. I became a horse vet. The work is interesting, but stressful at times. Spending so much time driving around kinda stinks. I probably married another veterinarian, hours are long and money is tight.
    5. I dumped that guy because too much commitment scared me. I spent most of my 20s dating a series of internet bachelors, renting cheap sublets, and working hard to make ends meet on my own.
  • cee134
    Options

2. I joined the military and became a veterinarian. It would have been neat to look after the national cemetery horses, but I am not sure how well I would have handled moving around frequently.
    3. I became a horse vet. The work is interesting, but stressful at times. Spending so much time driving around kinda stinks. I probably married another veterinarian, hours are long and money is tight.
    5. I dumped that guy because too much commitment scared me. I spent most of my 20s dating a series of internet bachelors, renting cheap sublets, and working hard to make ends meet on my own.

6. You liked cows more than horses.
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    In one of my parallel dimensions the flooring in my house is now finished because either a) I decided not to let DH choose the floor that he was just gonna change his mind about and rip out or b) DH didn't change his mind 1/3 of the way in and decide he liked the floor I picked after all.
    Of course in that parallel dimension there are probably other set backs more annoying than the floor so I know I should just quit complaining ...
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    In one of my parallel dimensions I’ve published my poems

Why not publish some of them here?
  • cee134
    Options
    sarjenki wrote: »
    In one of my parallel dimensions I’ve published my poems

Why not publish some of them here?

They would need to be copyright protected first.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options

Hey I could have BEEN one of those internet bachelors

All seriousness I’m glad you’re still around