Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Ok or not Ok

Options

Replies

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    It's ok if you could live with yourself there afterwards...or basically if you don't mind selling yourself...I do not fall in that category...

Not shaking someone's hand when meeting them due to not wanting to come in contact with someone else's 'germs'
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Not ok, keep anti bacterial handy and use discretely right after.

Hugging someone you just meet?
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    Probably not...you don't want to infringe on someone's boundaries.

Getting plastic surgery done for cosmetic purposes only
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    That's not my business to judge, not so different from false eyelashes , dyed hair or colored contacts, however more dangerous and much more expensive!
    ( Just don't over do it and check the plastic surgeon's credentials and reviews) 😬

Eating like a 13 year old and getting lipo often
    instead of eating better and exercise?
  • michaelroode
    michaelroode Posts: 173 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    not ok

When you say hello to your ex you kiss them just a peck
  • ketocurves889
    ketocurves889 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Not okay

Being friends with your ex's new partner
  • epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Ok

Forgiving but placing mental, emotional, and physical boundaries when hanging out with them.
  • dallsop417
    dallsop417 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Ok. Not going to waste it for no reason if just me. If others there too I would make ask if anyone else wanted it first though.

Having days where you only reach your calorie target because you drank so much alcohol
  • ketocurves889
    ketocurves889 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Probably not okay for your liver lol

Not replacing the toilet paper roll when it's empty
  • epangili
    Options
    Not ok

Putting hazelnut extract in your black coffee
  • dallsop417
    Options
    That’s ok, I like it. Adding ginger to coffee is good too. Well at least in Turkish coffee.

Fancy dress parties
  • epangili
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Absolutely, I love modestly "showing off" my new body and thirft store shopping is fun!

Hmmm... I need to try Turkish coffee...

Cafe du Monde Chicory coffee

• dallsop417
    Options
    Never heard of that so I just googled. It’s a French coffee but made in USA, lol. Only guessing but would side with not ok because I like coffee too much to think usa could be good, though I might be wrong. Same as wine, never get usa ones, terrible.you should try Turkish. It’s strong and can be bitter, so won’t be like a good Italian roast, so down to personal tastes really. But lots of different coffees for different moods, just like lots of teas and wines.

I do have a ok or not ok question but it’s a serious one that’s just come up so need to think of how to word it. To be continued............... 😂
  • epangili
    edited January 2020
    Options
    dallsop417 wrote: »
    Never heard of that so I just googled. It’s a French coffee but made in USA, lol. Only guessing but would side with not ok because I like coffee too much to think usa could be good, though I might be wrong. Same as wine, never get usa ones, terrible.you should try Turkish. It’s strong and can be bitter, so won’t be like a good Italian roast, so down to personal tastes really. But lots of different coffees for different moods, just like lots of teas and wines.

I do have a ok or not ok question but it’s a serious one that’s just come up so need to think of how to word it. To be continued............... 😂

Actually it's inspired by the Ceroles, immigrants from France... Louisiana area. I took a street tour of the French quarters with a local history professor - fascinating.
  • dallsop417
    Options
    That sounds interesting. It’s the type of thing I like doing as well sometimes.

So..........a couple of weeks ago I met some random in a bar. As I do with all randoms that show interest, I said I am not looking or wanting a relationship with anyone. We got on ok and came back to my house for the night/morning and had “fun”. We have been out together a few times since and even cooked dinner on my yacht but the random seems to be getting too attached. Lots of texts and if I don’t reply to texts within an hour, because I’m busy, i get phone calls instead. Random seems a bit vulnerable with a need to be in a relationship and seems like random gets depressed when rejected, which I think is also being used to try and guilt trip me. Told random last night that we won’t be having extra “fun” anymore because of all those reasons. So.........is it ok to still be friends or to stop contact completely?
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options

So..........a couple of weeks ago I met some random in a bar. As I do with all randoms that show interest, I said I am not looking or wanting a relationship with anyone. We got on ok and came back to my house for the night/morning and had “fun”. We have been out together a few times since and even cooked dinner on my yacht but the random seems to be getting too attached. Lots of texts and if I don’t reply to texts within an hour, because I’m busy, i get phone calls instead. Random seems a bit vulnerable with a need to be in a relationship and seems like random gets depressed when rejected, which I think is also being used to try and guilt trip me. Told random last night that we won’t be having extra “fun” anymore because of all those reasons. So.........is it ok to still be friends or to stop contact completely?

Not ok. You see she's getting attached. It will be mixed messages if you say no more "fun" but then try to continue contact....she'll read into it. And you call her random...doesnt sound like a friend...so cut contact.
  • epangili
    edited January 2020
    Options

Not ok. You see she's getting attached. It will be mixed messages if you say no more "fun" but then try to continue contact....she'll read into it. And you call her random...doesnt sound like a friend...so cut contact.

I agree, clean break for her sake. "Fun" isn't the same on the emotional level for women. Granted all women are different but it's rare if intense emotions are not involved. Plus SEX a real spiritual connection - soul tie that takes place in the invisible realm. Granted, you forewarned her but deep down who can resist hoping for true "love". I'm so glad I'm not in that dating world anymore!!! I'm so thankful to God for love at first sight with a godly man whose intention was to marry me even talking to my pastor(adopted "dad") for my number before me.
  • dallsop417
    Options
    epangili wrote: »

I agree, clean break for her sake. "Fun" isn't the same on the emotional level for women. Granted all women are different but it's rare if intense emotions are not involved. Plus SEX a real spiritual connection - soul tie that takes place in the invisible realm. Granted, you forewarned her but deep down who can resist hoping for true "love". I'm so glad I'm not in thay dating world anymore!!!

I didn’t say it was a woman, 😂. And pilots of woman have sex as a one night stand without wanting a relationship. My concern is if I break it off completely then that’s more of a rejection but if purely friends then I’m not sure they are able to handle that without wanting more so lots of small rejections. Hard to decide what way will be best to limit the pain for them. I think I should start being annoying when I go out so I don’t keep getting hit on 😂
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Reheating fish in the work microwave.
  • dallsop417
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    Reheating fish in the work microwave.

Not sure about that one, 😂. Might be ok now and then, as long as you put a little water or oil on it first so it keeps the moisture. I have one of those healthy air fryers to do quick reheats in.