Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Ok or not Ok

Replies

• epangiliepangili Posts: 587Member Member Posts: 587Member Member
    dallsop417 wrote: »
    Not ok. 5 Minutes Early Is On Time; On Time Is Late; Late Is Unacceptable

Putting pineapple on pizza!! Eww

I absolutely agree!!! I hate being late. If I'm not early I feel like I'm late.

I love Hawaiian pizza probably because I'm a tropical girl

Hugging your massage therapist because you are so grateful and just think he's the best
    edited January 18
  • cyaneverfatcyaneverfat Posts: 227Member Member Posts: 227Member Member
    Okay

Wearing a knock off handbag
  • lauragreenbaumlauragreenbaum Posts: 850Member Member Posts: 850Member Member
    Not ok- it's like cheating
    Telling someone when they invite you to dinner all the things you won't eat (either because of ethics or allergies)
  • emeraldeyes2020emeraldeyes2020 Posts: 236Member Member Posts: 236Member Member
    Ok for sure

Writing on someone’s face with permanent marker when they’re sleeping
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Posts: 17,059Member Member Posts: 17,059Member Member
    Its funny but not ok Lol

Talking when someone is giving a presentation
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Posts: 5,440Member Member Posts: 5,440Member Member
    Not ok

Turning down your friend when asked to be the Maid of Honor or Best Man?
  • serah_86serah_86 Posts: 50Member Member Posts: 50Member Member
    You'd better have a good reason but ok.

Microwaving any type of fish in the staff lunchroom
    Not ok- and gross
    Texting while having dinner with a friend
  • s1im62s1im62 Posts: 4,593Member Member Posts: 4,593Member Member
    Not okay - it's a bit rude, unless you and your friend have agreed it's okay beforehand

Turning off your cell phone or leaving it at home when you need some time to unwind or go somewhere without distractions.
    edited January 19
  • epangiliepangili Posts: 587Member Member Posts: 587Member Member
    Absolutely ok, called healthy boundaries!

Only answering texts from certain people rather than phone calls to avoid lengthy conversations that you don't have time for or don't want to be dragged down by their negativity/problems that you don't have enough energy for
  • FabulousFantasticFiftyFabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 175,571Member Member Posts: 175,571Member Member
    Ok

Telling them that you are swamped and will get back with them soon?
  • mydogisthebestdogevermydogisthebestdogever Posts: 164Member Member Posts: 164Member Member
    Okay

Pretending you are your dogs puppy :)
  • mytyglotzmytyglotz Posts: 300Member Member Posts: 300Member Member
    ....I am not sure what that would look like - I reckon it would be okay, like, if that means you are using your imagination in a healthy way and not taking yourself so seriously all the time - I think we all need to act a little goofy and laugh sometimes --

But, if you are pretending to be your dog's puppy, or any puppy, for the matter, because you are completely void of reality and at close quarters to insanity, that might be a problem (or be a sign that you have a problem)..

:pensive:

Showing up to a friend or family member's home without prior notice - okay or not okay?
    edited January 20
    Not ok unless you are certain they won't mind- most people do
    withholding rent money until your landlord replaces a broken stove
  • dallsop417dallsop417 Posts: 1,031Member Member Posts: 1,031Member Member
    Morally ok, legally not ok.

TNP has never flown in a plane
    I am not sure, but I think you are posting a prompt for the "True or False" discussion (or something of the like!). But I am not sure. (:

But, I will respond to the best of my ability with:
    FALSE!! I have flown in a plane more times than I can count (the first being when I was eight months old).

Okay or not okay -
    To answer a question if you are not sure you even understand the question. :s:)
  • dallsop417dallsop417 Posts: 1,031Member Member Posts: 1,031Member Member
    mytyglotz wrote: »
    I am not sure, but I think you are posting a prompt for the "True or False" discussion (or something of the like!). But I am not sure. (:

FALSE!! I have flown in a plane more times than I can count (the first being when I was eight months old).

Okay or not okay -

Yea I got distracted while posting and forgot which thread I was in lol
    dallsop417 wrote: »
    mytyglotz wrote: »

Okay or not okay -

Yea I got distracted while posting and forgot which thread I was in lol

Well, you weren't asking or anything, but I think it is totally okay to get distracted sometimes (:
    Not ok
    Asking your host to turn the heat on because her house is freezing
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Posts: 5,440Member Member Posts: 5,440Member Member
    I'd do it passively aggressively...rub my hands...put on a sweater (that I hope I had) one, etc.,

Giving someone regular coffee when they asked for decaf?