I am mean, and I don't make any friend requests

Options
SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
I'm pretty mean because I never ever send out friend requests dawgs. It's not that I don't like people. I love everyone on my FL. I just don't do it as a matter of principle.

I will accept most FRs I receive. If it comes from a topless cat, or a bottomless dawg, it doesn't matter to me. Just don't expect me to jump out there and make the first move. That doesn't motivate me.

Replies

• brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    so what you're saying is i could've just sent you an fr and you would've accepted...sigh.. all that effort to be one of the cool kids and it was for naught
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I will send them once in awhile. The rejection always stings. :cry:
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Wow you are so cool :ohwell:
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options

The first cut is the deepest
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    So all that stalking you was for naught?

Darn.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Would Friend
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    That is pretty ballsy to accept FR without a message though. They could be anyone.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty mean because I never ever send out friend requests dawgs. It's not that I don't like people. I love everyone on my FL. I just don't do it as a matter of principle.

I will accept most FRs I receive. If it comes from a topless cat, or a bottomless dawg, it doesn't matter to me. Just don't expect me to jump out there and make the first move. That doesn't motivate me.

you and i will never be friends... because I don't either.

two ships passing....

:cry:
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Cant we all just be friends with each other?
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    That is pretty ballsy to accept FR without a message though. They could be anyone.

but isn't that the fun....you never know what you'll get... a little anticipation makes life a bit more exciting,right?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

you and i will never be friends... because I don't either.

two ships passing....

:cry:

That's ok. There's always the forum interactions.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    tumblr_lr6hhbksXs1qa1apso3_250.gif
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Oh, we're going to be friends. I'm going to send you a request. We're are going to get along like peas and carrots. Once you're hooked, I'll delete you and you will be forced to request me because you can't live without me. That's how it works.
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options

That's not nearly as bad as having a guy except your FR long enough to check out your pics...then delete you. :brokenheart:
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I will accept most FRs I receive. If it comes from a topless cat,
    So that's what won you over?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Well , if I have never seen nor interacted with the person in the forums, or a FL member can't couch, I may reject.

I had an issue once where I accepted a total stranger, and they stalked me to the point where they had wedding plans for me, and new my kids school, and extracurricular schedule. Kudos to her for her stalking skills, but... scary for me.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I don't usually send them either, but exceptions have been made.
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I love to profile stalk so I didn't mind .....

:flowerforyou:
  • I don't get friend requests because nobody likes me.