I am mean, and I don't make any friend requests

Options

Replies

• The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    I prefer to stalk until they send me the request. It's more effort, but it makes them think it was their idea.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I prefer to stalk until they send me the request. It's more effort, but it makes them think it was their idea.
    ^^^^ I offered to be his mistress to be his friend, true story. It's worked out so far.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mib7qwROZ01s4ywkdo1_500.gif
  • WisiPls
    WisiPls Posts: 359
    Options
    I too fear rejection :cry:

would not reject/10
  • jimnelson1028
    jimnelson1028 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Could be the picture...
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I'm the standard by which mean is measured and I don't accept friend requests. I only have two friends on my MFP page and they are my daughters. And...once I accepted their friend requests I made them get off MFP.

this i would never have suspected based on your forum activity (although the making them get off makes sense based on the same thing)
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options

^^^This.
    tumblr_mh5dk32c1u1qdcp2wo1_500.gif
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I've never sent a friend request and ignore more than I accept. I don't need the motivation and I'm not a particularly motivating person. I have no criteria for accepting FR. It's really random.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

would not reject/10

what about me?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I get more friend requests than I should, somethings wrong the people on mfc

That's because you're in your 20's !! Wait until you get to be my age.......... lol

Or mine. Wait. I still get a lot of FRs. never mind.
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I feel so conflicted ... if I don't send a FR, we'll never be friends ...

But now I know that if you accept my FR, it's just because you generally accept all FR's and don't necessarily want to be my friend ...

But if you ~don't~ accept my FR, it means that you really don't want to be my friend because you generally accept all requests ...

This is so much pressure on a Monday!
  • WisiPls
    WisiPls Posts: 359
    Options

would not reject/10

what about me?

nah brah, would not reject

nohomo

I never reject any friend requests, because it's funny seeing the reactions of people that view my food logs
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

I don't get the fear of rejection. Also, I don't get when someone FRs me and then I accept, and they are responding with "Whew. You accepted me. I wanted to send this a long time ago, but you intimidated me."

I really don't get that. I am far from initimidating in my eyes. I like all kinds of people, and as long as I get some kind of message, or I know you from a friend's wall, or the forums, you're gonna get accepted. I even say as much on my profile.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

would not reject/10

what about me?

nah brah, would not reject

nohomo

I never reject any friend requests, because it's funny seeing the reactions of people that view my food logs

Why do some people feel the need to write nohomo?

I don't get it.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

nohomo

They are interesting. Got milk?
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options

I don't get the fear of rejection. Also, I don't get when someone FRs me and then I accept, and they are responding with "Whew. You accepted me. I wanted to send this a long time ago, but you intimidated me."

I really don't get that. I am far from initimidating in my eyes. I like all kinds of people, and as long as I get some kind of message, or I know you from a friend's wall, or the forums, you're gonna get accepted. I even say as much on my profile.

did you tell stories about younger days? i would've been intimidated by that if i hadnt been there done that as well.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I fear the reaper.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options

But...the title of this post begins, "I am mean..."
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

Well I have sent 2 FR's in my time here and both have accepted but I did NOT send the Whew you accepted me but that is funny
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I fear the reaper.

I don't headbang.gif