Less than 3

Options

Replies

• RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    i wanna piggyback off taco's original statement a bit-

which emoji ya'll ladies sending when you actually WANT the guy to start taking the hint you like him a bit?

(me personally i don't consider it a green light until the snapchat dog filter selfie makes an appearance but i also have unhealthy expectations with women too)

🤷‍♀️ I don't have Snapchat. How can I tell you I'm madly in love with you?
    It depends on the colour of the heart.

Red - devoted love
    Black - morbidity or sorrow
    Blue - peace
    Green - jealously
    Yellow- heart of gold

Oh, and the beating heart represents passion.

What about the purple one?
    I ask because purple is my favourite colour.
    I think that one is for unicorn love

Magical, fairytale love. My cup of tea.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    😂🤷🏽‍♂️😘💕😏🙈🤔❤️🤣😒...

This basically sum me right up at any given moment lol

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

which emoji ya'll ladies sending when you actually WANT the guy to start taking the hint you like him a bit?

(me personally i don't consider it a green light until the snapchat dog filter selfie makes an appearance but i also have unhealthy expectations with women too)

snapchat dog, so 2017

anyways i don’t use emojis, i just let my trust issues and guilt complex fully emerge while sending pics of my *kittens*

hey if it ain't broke don't fix it
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

I spell it out, no room for miscommunication
    "I like you a lot"
    "I care about you a lot"
    "you are important to me"
    "I love you"

That being said I'd never use the kiss mark emoji unless I wanted to kiss someone and would ease in there with a couple of hearts every now and again (not to be confused with "like" hearts, you know the difference!)
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

I spell it out, no room for miscommunication
    "I like you a lot"
    "I care about you a lot"
    "you are important to me"
    "I love you"

That being said I'd never use the kiss mark emoji unless I wanted to kiss someone and would ease in there with a couple of hearts every now and again (not to be confused with "like" hearts, you know the difference!)

I don’t know the difference. Please tell me?

I use telepathy, you'll get the message!
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    Well done squeezing in all those WOD.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Well done squeezing in all those WOD.

Thank you, I was hoping someone would notice my increasingly expansive vocab
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Oh and I definitely use it sarcastically

Dang it.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    If I ever do use it, sadly it's to mock the person :ohwell:. Like, "Haha. You really think I give a *kitten* about your lifelong phobia of clowns.... here, have a few of the sparkly hearts... I got stuff to do."

In fact, I'm the type to send a clown emoji to that person 3 months later at 2 in the morning. I'll sleep damn good, too.

Man, I actually legit love you <3<3
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Sort of to answer @iMago 's question, (was that in this thread?) I can't imagine conveying anything really serious with an emoji. My emojis are 100% tomfoolery, except the smirk one which is my actual face at all times.

If I like someone, whether romantically or just on a friend level, I'm definitely going to be insulting, probably call them affectionate insulting names, tell them they're the worst (because they are), glom onto their posts and interact with them in the forums, swoon when they ignore me a little, and probably tell them i hate them when they reciprocate all these mean things. because I'm in 3rd grade apparently
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Sort of to answer @iMago 's question, (was that in this thread?) I can't imagine conveying anything really serious with an emoji. My emojis are 100% tomfoolery, except the smirk one which is my actual face at all times.

If I like someone, whether romantically or just on a friend level, I'm definitely going to be insulting, probably call them affectionate insulting names, tell them they're the worst (because they are), glom onto their posts and interact with them in the forums, swoon when they ignore me a little, and probably tell them i hate them when they reciprocate all these mean things. because I'm in 3rd grade apparently

well yeah if she doesn't say "i hate u" pretty regularly then i know i ain't the one.
    and i actually love the smirk emoji as a response its the only time i know 100% sure i'm doing something right.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

well yeah if she doesn't say "i hate u" pretty regularly then i know i ain't the one.
    and i actually love the smirk emoji as a response its the only time i know 100% sure i'm doing something right.

so that puts you roughly one grade ahead of me
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Mostly when I talk about you @caco_ethes
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Mostly when I talk about you @caco_ethes