Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Mostly when I talk about you @caco_ethes

pfft we both know which one of us you actually <3

The answer is both, come see me some time
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    9/10 times I use it in response to animal pics.
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    9/10 times I use it in response to animal pics.

Misread this as anal. Maybe I need to slow down. :smirk:
    I use the squid emoji for that.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I kinda use it like a hug that can be seen.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    DickVernon wrote: »
    OP too long

😂😂😂
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    OP too long

I hate you ❤️
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    OP too long

I hate you ❤️

well from what i learned today "i hate u" means u love him but the <3 means you're being sarcastic

In this case the heart is ironic because I really do hate him. Also the heart is a reference to the idea we should slap a heart on every post. Bam!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    OP too long

I hate you ❤️

well from what i learned today "i hate u" means u love him but the <3 means you're being sarcastic

A double negative ❤️

What about two positives and one neutral party ❤️
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    OP too long

I hate you ❤️

A double negative ❤️

What about two positives and one neutral party ❤️

I’m going to need a scorecard ❤️

I’ve been writing it on my hand ❤️
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    When I want someone to know that I am truly feeling for them. When someone posts something that touches me. When I am infatuated. When I am in lust. When I am trying to get them to drop trou. Never sarcastically or without any thought. I have no trouble telling people I love them and the heart is often shorthand for it.

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    When I want someone to know that I am truly feeling for them. When someone posts something that touches me. When I am infatuated. When I am in lust. When I am trying to get them to drop trou. Never sarcastically or without any thought. I have no trouble telling people I love them and the heart is often shorthand for it.

So you're saying you really meant that middle finger emoji that you sent me?
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

I was saying we start with that one.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

That makes much more sense. Then can we move to the eggplant and squid?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

That makes much more sense. Then can we move to the eggplant and squid?

Is that like the kind you can’t get dubbed?
  • caco_ethes
    Options

I do use it sarcastically but only when it’s very clearly sarcastic. Like when I’m responding to someone who just insulted me or something. And even then it’s meant more to be silly than sarcastic

Also I don’t use the heart as shorthand so much as i legit struggle to express my emotions so sometimes a heart will do it when I really appreciate what someone said or I empathize with their situation and words fail me