Before and afters for people starting at 300lbs please!!

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    350 lbs, March 2018
    puszk8t4lm0y.jpeg

215 lbs, currently
    lh9jp28bejml.jpg

Nice job! How tall are you? Pretty tall? Just asking as I wouldn't have guessed 350 in that before pic!
  • JohnPaulEightyOne
    JohnPaulEightyOne Posts: 127 Member
    @seltzermint555 5'11/6' (terrible posture thanks to a lifetime of obesity)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    @seltzermint555 5'11/6' (terrible posture thanks to a lifetime of obesity)

I think you look like your posture is fine! I would have thought you were maybe in the 250-275 range in your before is why I commented because to me you didn't look that heavy to me. Makes sense that you're a pretty tall guy.
  • luvnalaska5078
    luvnalaska5078 Posts: 25 Member
    edited June 2019
    Fantastic job! Gorgeous in both photos though. Confidence has to come from within so I understand not feeling good about yourself and anxiety. (Struggle for me, too.) Just now at almost 57 I live to enjoy life and try to be kind to myself while on the journey.
  • JohnPaulEightyOne
    JohnPaulEightyOne Posts: 127 Member
    @gvizzle74 Stunning transformation. You look amazing!
  • long_for_me
    long_for_me Posts: 179 Member
    Dustin0525 wrote: »
    qlwlydx8dqof.jpeg
    t53odizjebbl.jpeg
    pmwl3g4kdqqc.jpeg
    t1lc00blhuzs.jpeg
    Start weight 398, current weight 231!

Amazing, Dustin! Well done!
  • rajjivahaloh
    rajjivahaloh Posts: 32 Member
    These are all incredible!! What inspirations all of you are!! Such hard work you've done, such focus you've implemented. Thank you for being amazing and for sharing.
  • KellieMiller315
    KellieMiller315 Posts: 5 Member
    Bump
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,351 Member
    Congrats everyone on these amazing healthy transformations....you all look terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrific :)
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Wow incredible job everyone
  • amandapandabandana
    amandapandabandana Posts: 4 Member
    Question for people on here who have lost this much weight: how have you avoided loose skin/how do you deal with it? I’m starting at about 290 and this is my biggest worry about weight loss. (Sorry if this isn’t the right place to ask about this!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!