Before and afters for people starting at 300lbs please!!

Replies

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    So amazing! You all are magic! <3
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    Wow. You people all look amazing!! 👍
  • brittanynicholex
    brittanynicholex Posts: 34 Member
    love this thread! started at 334 in april, got down to 331-333, fluctated there til I decided to get serious. Asked my doc what I could do, he wants me on phentermine, which i can't afford and am not interested in taking. Started 2 weeks ago, after being sick and getting to 327 from not eating while sick. Only lost 1lb in that time frame, decided to start doing IF the 3 days ago and have already dropped 2 lbs. I cant wait to be able to post my before and afters!

great job to everyone here!
  • sjacobs425
    sjacobs425 Posts: 74 Member
    How did you lose? Like what would you say was the easiest for you
  • InsanityFan1
    InsanityFan1 Posts: 50 Member
    edited July 2019
    Got pics to finally post
  • TxKMac
    TxKMac Posts: 5 Member
    Y’all look great! 🎉
  • BettJo64
    BettJo64 Posts: 760 Member
    love this thread! started at 334 in april, got down to 331-333, fluctated there til I decided to get serious. Asked my doc what I could do, he wants me on phentermine, which i can't afford and am not interested in taking. Started 2 weeks ago, after being sick and getting to 327 from not eating while sick. Only lost 1lb in that time frame, decided to start doing IF the 3 days ago and have already dropped 2 lbs. I cant wait to be able to post my before and afters!

great job to everyone here!

I urge you and everyone else to think twice about taking phentermine. My doctor informed me that there were studies indicating it causes AFIB in some people.
  • KSJR78
    KSJR78 Posts: 77 Member
    You all look great!!!
  • clartius
    clartius Posts: 6 Member
    You guys are amazing!
  • LeighAlan1
    LeighAlan1 Posts: 200 Member
    302 lbs-->170 lbs
    (age 51, 5'8")

7d6ps1virkt4.jpg

Wow, total respect. Great dedication and results.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!