Options
    90 minutes?!

Eff that, I have things to do.

Seriously! lol. I'd probably be like, "Can we be done now?"

Ditto... I like it short and sweet.
  • CubanSammich
    Options
    Aint nobody got time for that..
    Im more like a tactical special teams unit, go in, destroy, come out, go home. Aint nobody got time for a full on flesh war.

Seriously though, If you are going more than 1/2 hour My hats off to you..Its no longer fun when you are doing all the work and all the pressure is on you not to finish early...go f__k yourself wore,
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Im more like a tactical special teams unit, go in, destroy, come out, go home. Aint nobody got time for a full on flesh war.

Seriously though, If you are going more than 1/2 hour My hats off to you..Its no longer fun when you are doing all the work and all the pressure is on you not to finish early...go f__k yourself wore,

:huh: :huh:
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Sex related question here; Do you/can you count rough, vigorous sex as exercise? Would be pretty awesome to be able to use that towards daily exercise and burnt calories!

Depends... if my abs burn like hell afterwards, why not? If I didn't do much work... well, not really.
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Didn't stop us all getting fat to start with so....NO!
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options

lmao - love it HAHAHAHAHAHA
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options

If you CAN'T go more than a half hour, good god I'm sorry. Get your *kitten* to the gym, work up some stamina, and chill with Jill.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    It's the only exercise I do....look at my ticker
  • wesleepuntilthesungoesdown
    Options
    Ya'll are making me jelly.

Does solo count? :ohwell:

Edited for patheticness.

i think you'll find solo is more strength than cardio?
    arm-wrestler-popey_1503133c.jpg
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    If you into the whips and chains stuff then I rate you burning a significant amount of calories :wink::laugh:
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    wear an HRM and find out just how many calories you burned and then you make the decision.
  • sprinthard
    Options
    YES it does!
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Just make sure you wear your Bodymedia arm band or fitbit during and nothing else, just so you get an accurate burn!
  • TeamDale
    TeamDale Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    When my wife and I really go at it, I put it in as aerobics. :smile:
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Sex related question here; Do you/can you count rough, vigorous sex as exercise? Would be pretty awesome to be able to use that towards daily exercise and burnt calories!

Only if it involves feathers, PB and me. :bigsmile:
  • pjsims99
    Options
    My imagination is running away with me... :blushing:
  • pjsims99
    Options
    Depends on who's doing the work? Usually, we tend to do most of the work, no? I would say it burns a decent amount of calories for the given time :glasses:

yea not in my marriage. My hubby makes me do most of it :/

Bwaahahaha!!

That wouldnt be so bad. Usually I am doing the work, and it gets exhausting.

HEY! touching your toes in stilletos and balancing is NOT easy.

I am at work and trying to concentrate :tongue:
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options

If you CAN'T go more than a half hour, good god I'm sorry. Get your *kitten* to the gym, work up some stamina, and chill with Jill.

nvm
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    It depends on way too many factors to count.

Speed
    Intensity
    Position
    Length of time.
  • walterm852
    walterm852 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Ya'll are making me jelly.

Does solo count? :ohwell:

Edited for patheticness.

Spit up coffee on edit excuse
This discussion has been closed.